“Stingray Excursion”

Best Value Watersports Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best Value Watersports are family owned and operated with over 20 years experience at Stingray City Tours. Your adventure of a lifetime starts when you book a tour with us and we guide you through every step of the way. With our Island friendly service and all local crew, we will ensure your vacation provides you with memories that will last a lifetime and keep you coming back for more!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Denton, Texas
“Stingray Excursion”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was our second time to Grand Cayman, it had been several years since we previously visited the area. There were five of us that attended this excursion, myself, mother, sister, son (9 years old), and my nephew (5 years old). We took the boat tour out to the sandbar in the middle of the ocean to swim with the stingrays. We got briefed on the tour, and staff before we left and during the trip. The owners/staff were very friendly, down to earth, and very trustworthy of leaving your items on the boat while getting into the water with the stingrays. Leon was the photographer for the trip. The price for the pictures were really well worth it. Those are memories you don't want to miss out on. I even got asked by the owner to "drive" the boat while we made our way back into the mainland. The provided drinks during the boat trip. Overall I was very happy with the trip and would love to do a tour with them again if we are every back in the area!! The time wasn't rushed, I felt like we had a solid amount of time for the ride out/back and the time with the rays.

Visited June 2014

Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a wonderful time! Leon the photographer and the captain were so nice and funny! Great price too! We saw a ton of stingrays and the snorkeling was great. They have all the gear you need! Will go through them again if we go to grand cayman again!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Fkschultz
Neptune, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Day in the Caymans!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Spent the day with Captain Shaun and his mate Leon. What a great experience. His knowledge of the stingrays and the area were great. Leon was perfect, taking pictures and I had them emailed to me before I left the boat. The highlight for my husband was seeing Guy Harvey. Upon hearing that my husband was a fan, Capt. Shaun went and brought him over to meet us!
If you are traveling to the Cayman Islands..Best Value Watersports Ltd and Capt Shaun are who you want!!!! Thanks for a great day

Visited April 2014
1 Thank jeanmariek106
Hobart, Indiana
“Amazing time!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My friends and I didn't know what to expect when we arrived off of our cruise in Grand Cayman, but we ended up having the most amazing time! We signed up for this tour right off the pier and were quickly shuttled to the boat. After a short (10 minute) ride we approached the boat and were greeted by Captain Shaun, and the photographer, Leon. My friends and I sat up top with Capt. Shaun and had such a great time on the ride out to the sandbar. He is such a welcoming and interesting guy! We loved chatting with him and learning about life in the Cayman Islands. After about a 25 minute boat ride we arrived at the reef to swim with the sting rays. I was a little apprehensive of this, but it was such a cool experience! The rays are very domesticated and friendly. After pictures with the sting rays, we took another short ride over to the reef for snorkeling. The gear was provided by the boat and it was truly beautiful; so many colorful fish and stunning coral! I highly recommend this tour and it is a great value for your money! If I ever find myself in Grand Cayman I will definitely do this again!

Visited February 2014
Placerville, California
“Beautiful!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We enjoyed this excursion so much, it was beautiful!! The stingrays were graceful and gentle. Snorkeling was amazing.

Visited January 2014