“Great yoga studio”

Bliss Living and Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss is a heart inspired Studio where you will feel welcome, safe, encouraged and empowered. The beautiful, light- filled, loving facility offers a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere. Whether you are an experienced Yogi or a beginner, Bliss will offer a body shaping, mind calming, joy enhancing and Blissful experience.We offer 8 classes a day Monday to Friday and several over the weekend in Power Vinyasa, Flow, Anusara, Kundalini, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and more!
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This yoga studio is located behind the Cimbuco restaurant. It has many types of different yoga ranging from the hot yoga, ashtanga, kundalini and relaxation yoga. They have classes from 6am to 8 pm at night 7 days per week. They even had a short morning schedule on a holiday. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I bough the 1 week unlimited yoga for 25CI. They have two studio rooms and so two classes can run at once. I took 4 classes over the course of the week with different instructors and I enjoyed all of the classes. You can rent a mat for 1.00CI each day they also have a small store that sells Lulemon clothes. They have small cubby holes right outside of the yoga rooms in which to store your belongings. I saw a sign about showers upstairs but I did not in-quire about this.

There are newer reviews for Bliss Living and Yoga

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I visited the Cayman Islands in March, I asked at the hotel where I could practice yoga and they pointed me in the direction of Bliss Yoga. I have to say the whole experience was excellent, I'm new to yoga and I was made to feel very comfortable, the instructors were very good and it was a great way to start my day. The woman who greeted me was very friendly and helpful!! If your into yoga or just a beginner like myself this is an excellent place to practice yoga!

4  Thank truman96
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I was so incredibly excited to try yoga here. I just assumed it would be a wonderful yoga experience. Other yoga goers were pretty much pushing me out of the way as I tried to purchase my yoga class. The class was super, super crowded. When I was in the hot yoga class and got overheated, I quietly began to exit the room to get water, since I knew I was getting super dehydrated. The instructor told me that class was almost over and that I wasn't welcome to leave to go get water. Seriously?! This place is pretty snobby and I can't believe a teacher would prevent someone who is dehydrated (in a hot yoga class) from getting water. There must be a better place to do yoga on the island.

2  Thank Smotator
Tricia N, Owner at Bliss Living and Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank-you for your review, we welcome all your feedback. We'd like to touch base on a few of your key points. Whenever possible we ask new students to please come 10-15 minutes ahead of the scheduled class time so that we have time to welcome you, ring in your pass and set you up with a complimentry mat and towel. Peak class times and transition times in between classes are very busy at the front and we try, when possible, to ask people to step down a bit from the scanners or utilize the benches outside of class to wait. It is common practice for us to ask that students especially in Hot class try to stay in the room for the entire practice, bring a large bottle of water or cup and the filtered alkaline water we provide to stay hydrated during class. Students are asked to lay down on the mat when they need too and to do your best. We are so glad to see that you took the time to send a review and we hope that we can see you back again for another class some day.

Namaste,
Tricia

Reviewed 20 March 2013

My apologies for my review being nearly a year overdue! But we are returning to Grand Cayman in a few weeks, and I'm counting down the days until I can unroll my mat and practice with Danielle & Chantelle & all the other amazing instructors at Bliss! They provide mats at no additional cost, so no need to bring yours on the plane; although I did bring my own YogiToes towel.

They recently expanded their space, so I can't wait to check it out. They also sell LuLu Lemon clothes here if you don't have your own local store where you live.

Be aware that even the "not hot" classes are pretty warm - remember, you ARE in paradise... a very warm & humid paradise. So be sure to hydrate & take a towel.

Check out their new student discount - a very reasonable rate for unlimited classes. I'm not sure what their policy is for returning guests, but I hope I can secure another unlimited pass, even if I have to pay a bit more.

Namaste, Bliss team, for reminding me why I love yoga.

1  Thank aloha_cara
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The yogis were all so kind! I took both hot classes (their new hot yoga studio is wonderful) and regular. I took two classes from the same teacher because I was so impressed by her and the other classes I took were also exceptional and I truly think that any yogi who practices here will be reminded of why we get on the mat every time.
I was a visitor and purchased the unlimited week pass, totally worth it. They have a variety of classes at all times of day. I did have to rent a mat and towel every time but they were clean and totally reasonable. Also, if you are hungry after your practice the Kebob stand just across the sidewalk is excellent.

1  Thank keastori