“Great ribs”

Duke's Seafood and Rib Shack
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Duke’s is a tribute to Cayman’s abundant Seafood and Beach BBQ culture. Duke’s provides an authentic culinary accompaniment to Cayman’s endless summer – the freshest seafood everyday straight from our local fisherman and the island’s best smoky, tender, BBQ ribs. Refresh yourself with one of our exotic cocktails or the beer from our island’s microbrewery. Duke’s is the place to satisfy the craving that comes with sun, surf, and sand in Cayman.Family friendly and always fun!!Cheers
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Walked in from nearby sporting event. Staff were very friendly, service was great.

Asked for advice with menu, and the ribs were recommended (well, it is a rib specialist!). No regrets at all, the food was excellent, with a nice sized portion. My friend ordered the same and was similarly impressed.

All in all, a very pleasant experience. The staff were prompt, but not overbearing. I'd definitely recommend to visitors.

1  Thank Craig R

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited Dukes Seafood and Ribshack whilst in Grand Cayman.
Excellent food, very large portions. Good service and in a very pleasant location.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had a nice lunch here. It looks like it would be a fun place for happy hour or in the evenings. The food was good as was the service.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was one of the best meals all week. They had a BBQ buffet the night we visited. They had ribs, steak, jerk and bbq chicken, and sausage. There was also some salads, but who cares with all of that coming off the grill. Staff was great. Visit here if in the area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Yum yum yummy yum yum...I ordered practically everything on the menu because my hubby and I couldn't decide what to order. They had Mark on the grill (I think that was his name) and there was another lovely woman who waved to use from the window - we sat inside because it was a bit cloudy and looked like it might rain. I ordered their signature dirty rice, their rib and chicken combo (but I asked for Jerk chicken instead - good call!!!). It truly was finger licking good. Would recommend if you're near Seven Mile beach to check this place out - it was good as some of the rib shacks we visited in New Orleans last year!!