“Excellent Spot”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

WTM822
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Spot”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I have stayed at this property more than a few times and I am continuously amazed at how convenient and uncrowded the property is. We had friends staying at the Marriott up the beach and they commented how crowed their property was compared to Sunset Cove. We had all the room we wanted on the beach, around the pool and in the swimming cove. The owners of 104 have thought of everything you need and have provided it in the unit. You can tell they care about their renters. Great unit at a great property. We will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
10 Sep 2014
Thanks for your review of Sunset Cove #104! It is a great condo with everything you need for a relaxing stay! The beach-front location of #104 means you simply walk 15 steps to the sandy beach...so much closer than any hotel can get! We look forward to booking you into your next stay with Cayman Villas!
NJ
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Andover
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
CA
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Durango Colorado
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing