“Treated like family!”

Acquarius Sea Tours
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unbeatable daily tours and charters at affordable prices. Standard 3.5 hour tours include Stingray City, snorkeling AND Starfish Point for just US$50 per guest 4 years and older. Free fruit punch-photos-snorkel gear-stingray food, and complimentary transport along Seven Mile Beach & Cruise Terminal. Fun, enthusiastic crew will pamper you and make your tour memorable. Best value and experience your money can get.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had the great opportunity to do the tour TWICE during my visit to Grand Cayman. The tour itself is amazing, the spots (Coral Gardens, Starfish Point and Stingray City) are well worth the cost. Free photos with the sting rays AND good pizza? Yes please! But what makes Acquarius so special is the crew. Mario, the captain, does his best to avoid big crowds so you can really enjoy the areas. And I am not a big fan of crowds, so I appreciated that a lot. The crew is so fantastic, I truly felt like I was part of their little family. They are so welcoming and accommodate whatever you need. I wouldn't waste my time with any other company, I support them 100% and would do it again in a heart beat. In fact, I plan on going back later this year just to hang with them again :) Mille grazie, Mario! And shout out to Dwayne, Robert, Mandy and little fairy Gi-Gi, you guys are awesome!

1  Thank Karla C
AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

You were awesome company and great fun to have with us, so glad you enjoyed the trips with us - you swim like a fish! It is a huge joy for the crew to share these Grand Cayman wonders with a nature lover and we hope you accumulated great footage with your camera and enjoy the photos of the tours. Please do come back soon - the "family" look forward to it - special hugs from Gigi!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was one of our best excursions. My girlfriend and I did the starfish point, snorkeling and stingray city. It was obvious that Captain Mario and his crew were very knowledgeable on the area but more importantly the animals. It was equally obvious that Captain Mario loved what he did and it was not just a job. He made everybody on the excursion feel welcomed and comfortable.
I booked this excursion outside the cruise and my girlfriend and I were the only ones from the cruise ship that took this excursion. This concerned us because we did not want to miss our ship’s departure. So, not only did Captain Mario pick my girlfriend and me up at the cruise port terminal but he also made sure we were back with plenty of time to spare.

We had an excellent time and would greatly recommend it.

We understand your concern with booking with independent operators - this can be scary! There are many good independent operators and we are glad you chose to come with us AND enjoyed the experience. The crew do love what they do and help our guests to fall in love with all the sea creatures! Thank you for you review - we do hope you enjoy the photos and visit again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A must due excursion. Captain Mario and his crew were exceptional! Three amazing stops for snorkeling, starfish, and stingrays....absolutely amazing!

AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Great to share these wonderful Grand Cayman sites with you - thank you for joining us and for the review!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My highest possible recommendation! Capt Mario and team were recommended to us by friends. They did not fail to impress! Friendly Capt Mario picked us up at condo and drove us to boat. Small group on boat, maybe 15 people. Capt, First Mate and crew man were polite and helpful. Snorkeled, Stingray City and Starfish Point. Crew did everything they could to show us the best possible time. They were very helpful in assisting my wife with overcoming her "shyness" with the rays :). Pizza snack, pictures on line, great people--best deal on island. A must do. We will book again when we return!

We work hard to give the best value for money - and the best experience - awesome to hear that you enjoyed the tour and the crew as much as they enjoyed your company! Can't wait to host you again and catch up! Thank you for choosing us and for the beautiful review!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Best tour option on the island! We loved everything about the day: the stingrays, starfish, snorkeling and Mario's expert staff who went above and beyond all day. They served us yummy pizza for lunch and they send you free pictures of your time with the stingrays. Laying out and enjoying the day on the front of the beautiful Acquarius boat was icing on the cake!! Will definitely recommend this tour to everyone we know. Thanks guys!!

AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Five stars to you guys who were so eager to enjoy the adventure and live the moment! Makes our day to hear that we achieved a great experience for you, and thank you for trying us out! Those photos should bring the good moments back to you - come back soon so we can make some more!