“Well worth the money Had a blast”

Acquarius Sea Tours
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unbeatable daily tours and charters at affordable prices. Standard 3.5 hour tours include Stingray City, snorkeling AND Starfish Point for just US$50 per guest 4 years and older. Free fruit punch-pizza-photos-snorkel gear-stingray food, and complimentary transport along Seven Mile Beach & Cruise Terminal. Fun, enthusiastic crew will pamper you and make your tour memorable. Best value and experience your money can get.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Well worth the money Had a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

What can we say captain mario and his crew are the best. Cpt mario met us at the cruise terminal with a sign. We waited just a few minutes for the other people. But while we waited we looked around at the shops. Ended up in two groups of people we've rode with Captain Mario
Made a quick stop to pick up another group of people. That's what you expect when you're going out on a charter with groups of various people. The charter is beautiful. Lots of room. Clean bathrooms.the crew is wonderful. We stopped for a bit to snorkel deep water snorkel
My daughter couldn't snorkel the guys jumped in the water and took pictures with my daughters underwater camera. The crew gets in the water and points of various fish and stingrays. The next stop is a shallow area on the beach. Looking at large starfish once again the crew go out of their way to respect the environment and the fish. The crew were wonderful they actually help my daughter by carrying her into the water to help her snorkel. We stayed there for a few minutes and then on to Sting ray City.
Oh my god that is the coolest
You're actually afraid when you first get in the water. The crew once again helps you become acquainted with the stingrays shows you how to hold them. I cannot believe we held a stingray or fed them. We got back to the cruise terminal round about three or so. Well worth the amount of money we even got drinks and pizza they do not serve liquor. Captain Mario explain the cost of the liquor not worth it. But he did say you're more than welcome to bring it. My girls and I had a fantastic time age 14 and 17 we had a blast. thank you cpt Mario you an your crew are fantastic.

AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
We truly appreciate your time taken to write such a wonderful review, and are excited that we earned it! Grand Cayman has so much beauty and adventure to offer it's visitors, and we are privileged to share this. We hope the photos do justice to the moment, and that they bring many big smiles. We hope to see you again soon!

Orlando, Florida
“Stingray City Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great experience! Small group, it felt like we were on a friends boat. We did this as a shore excursion and booked it on our own. I would do it again in a second. We were even able to get beer/rum for the trip.

Visited August 2014
AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thanks for coming out with us and thanks for the great review! Awesome to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and we hope you make it back again soon!
New York City, New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Sting Ray City Tour in Cayman Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We just returned from our cruise vacation last week. One of the port was Grand Cayman. My family have been to Sting Ray City in past cruise vacation but this time we have a group of 12 friends and family. I want to book a Sting Ray City tour for our group and checked out many reviews thru Tripadvisor. I decided to book with Aquarius Sea Tour based on their great reviews on Tripadvisor the response to my inquiry. Both my group and myself were extremely glad we booked with Acqarius. The entire crew was very professional and personal. They really give their guests great attention. They keep their tour to small group and will not over crowd their boat. Also they will respect the guests that are on time and not to wait for guests that are late. Owner Mairo is a very friendly guy and very funny too. He and his crew wil lake pictures for their guests thru out their tour so you can enjoy yourselves and don't have to worry about taking pictures. And the pictures are FREE! When did you ever get pictures FREE from any excursion? I bet you NEVER! They also serve us pizza, fruit bunch and water. We made three stops, first we snorkeled at the Reef, then Took a break at Starfish Point and check out Starfishes and last stop was Sting Ray City. Mario and his team were amazingly organized at Sting Ray City. They made sure EVERYONE have their pictures taken with this large stingray. Single, couple and group! After that they will show us how to feed the rays. We had an amazing time with this tour. If I ever plan to do another Sting Ray City Tour I will not use another company but Acquarius!

Visited August 2014
AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
We get into trouble for it at times, but try hard to keep the tours on time out of respect to the guests who have made the effort to be on time - we are happy to hear that you appreciate this. From you lovely review, it sounds like you had a great time with us and we are delighted that to hear this and will keep on working hard to provide a great experience - we also hope that you come visit us and the island again soon! Enjoy the photos and hope we can make some more soon!
Jupiter, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unprofessional, rude, left us stranded”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had contacted numerous tour operators in the Grand Cayman for a tour of Stingray City, Starfish Beach and reef snorkeling for our stop during our Carnival Breeze cruise. After many emails with other companies explaining that I was looking for a smaller, more personalized tour and my preference to support the local businesses on the island rather than booking through Carnival, I decided to book with Acquarius. It was all my 5 year old son could talk about for months prior to our trip was swimming with the stingrays and he was incredibly excited for our stop in Grand Cayman. I had sent an email several days prior to leaving to confirm and received an email back from Mandy that we were indeed confirmed for the tour. According to our reservation details emailed to me, the "Meeting Time" is "8:45 am" and the "Meeting Point" is the "Information Kiosk inside the Cruise Terminal". I allowed one hour of time for us to be in line for the tenders in order to get to the meeting point ON TIME of 8:45. We stepped off our tender boat and walked in to the cruise terminal at PRECISELY 8:44 AM and proceeded to search for the "Information Kiosk". After several trips around the small terminal (very crowded with all the cruise ship passengers), a local guide asked us who we were looking for. I told them we were with Acquarius Tours and she said that he had already left. I figured she was mistaken since we were there on time so we decided to call the number on our reservation. "Captain Mario" answered the phone and told us "I waited until 8:46, you were not there, so I left" I told him that we were there on time and we had been walking around for several minutes trying to find the "information kiosk". Again he said to me "well like I said, I waited until 8:46 and you were not there so I left" I told him that I had a 5 year old son that was looking forward to this day for months, I confirmed our reservation several days ago, we were there on time and he just left us??? According to him, he had "just left" but there was no offer to return to pick us up, or even an offer for us to catch a taxi and meet him at the dock?? After hanging up and speaking with several other tour companies in the terminal, we were told that he had done the same exact thing to another family the day before and it is not the first time they have heard complaints about him. I was completely offended by his rude, unprofessional demeanor ESPECIALLY when I made sure we were there on time and followed ALL directions as given to me! It had spoiled our entire day and left me with a very negative view of Grand Cayman. I do not plan on returning any time soon and I certainly will make sure that other cruise ship passengers are aware of our experience.

2 Thank Allikat745
AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
We thank you for emphasising the information which is provided in our confirmation e-mails with regards to specified meeting times and meeting place - we are delighted to see that our hard work to ensure that the correct information provided to our guests is indeed working and that you were in possession of this information. Fellow guests from your cruise ship (please see review above) were ahead of time for the meeting.

Captain Mario was at the correct meeting point 30 minutes prior to the arranged meeting time and waited as long as the schedule allowed. Captain Mario received your call 15 minutes after he had left the terminal. Local operators suffer a high rate of "no shows" - guests who make reservations and then just don’t show up. An operator cannot “guess” whether a guest who is not at the meeting point on time is just late (especially if they do not contact us) or if they are "no shows". Because of this, and out of respect to guests who ARE on time, it is our policy to greet our guests with a hearty Cayman welcome, and then to continue with our schedule after the meeting time has passed.

We are sorry that you choose to see Grand Cayman in a bad light because of this instance. The Caymanian people are a wonderfully friendly, warm and respectful people who enjoy hosting visitors to their shores; however, we are also NOT a people who submit to verbal abuse and threats of physical assault. We, as a company, will NOT be apologetic, nor helpful, to anyone who treats any of our crew in such a manner.

Our only regret is not being able to host your little boy and share this awesome adventure with him.
Orlando, Florida
“Awsome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Excellent tour, great price!! Captain Mario and the rest of the crew were so friendly , they really cared about their guests and helped them to enjoy the experience.
This is our first trip with Acquarius Tours and we will be sure to go again!!

Visited August 2014
AcquariusSeaTours, Owner at Acquarius Sea Tours, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
We can't wait to have you back on board! Thank you for choosing us for this experience - we are delighted to hear that you had a great time. Enjoy the photos and come back for some more, soon!