We stay at Ritz Carltons frequently, and I fear we have been spoiled for all others. We were in Grand Cayman during "shoulder" season (end of April) for a wedding and moved over to the Ritz for the end of our trip. Although the hotel seemed to be bustling for several conferences, we were upgraded beyond our usual expectations (we are sometimes upgraded through Amex or Ritz Rewards) to a gorgeous, huge oceanfront room with a balcony. The staff told us the exact time the sun would be setting and we had the most beautiful view of the ocean sunset.
The spa is INCREDIBLE and blows the La Prairie spa at the Central Park Ritz out of the water. I wasn't 100% thrilled with my massage therapist, but I think it was more of a personality conflict than anything. The service itself was great and I could not have asked for better facilities. (One very minor squabble - I had run out of eye cream - yes, I am high maintenance - and the spa did not have any samples to offer.)
Aside the from fantastic facilities, I have to say that the staff truly is spectacular. Not only were we treated well, I saw one of the Ladies treat two (somewhat unkempt) teenage boys with the utmost professionalism and respect - their parents had checked out hours ago and she accommodated their requests without any sort of snub. This level of service was consistent from the front desk at check-in to the bellman at departure.
The tennis facilities are amazing (grass courts!) and, while I'm not a golfer, the small course looked appealing. No complaints about the food (consistent Ritz fare) either.
We can't wait to return with our entire family; there truly is something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands