We arrived at this resort and were immediately greeted with cookies, fruit punch and an upgrade to a larger, nicer suite than what we reserved. This resort is one of the finest we have stayed in and definitely our favorite in the Caribbean. The island itself is absolutely beautiful and the resort is located on the incredible seven mile beach. This hotel could not be better situated on one of the more spectacular beaches in the world! This resort has it all and while it is expensive, it included many services and amenities which made it a good value. We went in the off season and received a $100 resort credit per day and free breakfast, which i have to say was excellent. It was a buffet but very well done with very tasty options for breakfast. Our 4 year old daughter ate for free in all the restaurants which was nice. This is an expensive hotel but they do not nickel and dime you once you are there. Beach activities, including snorkeling, paddle boarding, etc were all included at no extra cost. One of the best things about this resort is the top notch service and the extra attention all the staff paid to the children. Everyone was so nice, took their time and went out of their way to make the kids feel special. It was evident this was part of their training and an important part of the hotel's service standards.
We very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel and really did not want to leave. The only part of our stay which was not quite up to our expectations was dinner at Blue. It was very good but not worth the exorbitant price, in my opinion. I am glad we went so we experienced it but we would probably not dine there again. Overall, the food in the resort was excellent and expensive but you expect that when you go to the Ritz, don't you? This is an amazing resort on possibly one of our now most favorite Caribbean islands! The best thing about Cayman is the people! Some of the most welcoming and friendly people we have encountered anywhere! We cannot wait to return to this beautiful island and will definitely stay again at the Ritz Carlton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Marriott, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands