We went there to celebrate my birthday. We stayed a week. Got back Saturday. Took a nonstop flight flight out of Charlotte, NC.
We loved the service, the food, the location of the hotel, and the attentiveness of the staff. The water and the beach was amazing! Our favorite restaurant was Blue. We've stayed at other Ritz- Carlton but, this one by far was the BEST!
We will defiantly be back!
Also, do Stingray City and visit the Turtle Farm!
The Grand Cayman airport needs to be bigger. If u go , you'll know what i mean. lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands