Wow.............where to start........
Truly the best tip I can share is to book the reconnect package where you get the breakfast buffet at 7 each morning and a $100USD room credit per day. The buffet, if purchased separately, will run you $70USD daily for two adults. The package is a great deal, and you won't feel guilty about a few poolside drinks, as they could already be covered with your package credit. Trust me, you may think you won't spend the daily credit but I am quite confident that you will.
If you are considering your accommodation options, stop now and book the Ritz. Everything all the other reviewers have mentioned is true: amazing resort, amazing service, incredible beach and pool, great location, great ammenities, ect. I won't bore you by repeating. It truly exceeds all the other options by leaps and bounds. If cost is a factor for you, it may not appear, at face value, the most economical option but it is worth every penny for the fabulous experience.
For those who want to retain their fitness levels, I wanted to mention the gym (health club!). It is very well equiped for a hotel gym. They have mainly Lifefitness machines for every major muscle/muscle group, free weights in all amounts, two incline benches, smith machine, 4 or 5 elipticals, six treadmills, a half dozen bikes, and a few Stairmasters. The cardio machines all have personal tv monitors and they provide headphones. There is also a 3.5 mile running route around the golf course that you can easily add loops through some of the new housing develpoments for maybe 8 or 9 miles.
Our scuba diving experiences were wonderful. We dove with DiveTech, who picked us up each morning around 7:15 for the two tank morning boat trips. I will say that both of their boats need work, but the staff was great for the most part and the boats not ever terribly crowded. I would dive with them again.
I am certain that restaurant recommendations are becoming quite trite but I must list ours: Eduardo's is GREAT!! Don't miss this little place (3 min. walk ). Blue is out of this world. You must do it! Dinner plus champagne $1100USD & worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands