We spent 4 nights at the Ritz Carlton Grandcayman January 9 -13. Although our flight travel was terrible and we arrived a day late once our vacation began it was beautiful! Cab ride from the airport is around 15 minutes and cost around $22 U.S. We were upgraded for our 1-year anniversary to the 8th floor ocean side for $150 more than our originally booked price which was garden side. The room we were given is usually $300 more per night. They also presented us with a Ritz Carlton picture frame. As always you can count on the Ritz Carlton to provide you will all the little extras in your room..razors, shave cream, nail files, mouthwash, toothbrush, toothpaste, free bottles of water daily a nice hairdryer, coffee maker with takeout cups and mugs...slippers robes are all in the room when you arrive. The mini bar was not that pricey - small bottle of soda $3.50.
We booked the reconnect package which includes $130 resort credit each day. We pre paid for this but thankfully Julio in reservations was able to help us out since we missed one night due to flight delays/ cancellations. The reconnect package is a nice deal you can use for golf, spa and some of the restaurants. The Blue Tip golf course is beautiful and provides you with your own personal caddy.
The breakfast in 7 Restaurant is a wonderful buffet, omelette station, eggs, pancakes, bagels, lox and fresh fruit.
The resort pool area is very nice and well staffed. Towel set ups and complimentary waters, passed cranberry and apple juices, rafts and magazines. In our opinion the Ritz Carlton is on the best part of the 7-mile beach. Also they have big round rafts anchored in front of the hotel - a short swim out. The water is what you would expect in the carribean turquoise and clear to the bottom
As with all Ritz Carltons you should expect to pay high prices. However, you are given pristine grounds, immaculate rooms and resort, the best trained hotel staff providing you top notch service, wonderful meals in every restaurant and you will truly feel like a vacation is supposed to feel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands