Lets start with Grand Cayman is a very expensive island. No matter where you go or eat, the dollar is weaker than the CI. The island is beautiful and extremely safe! My husband and I walked to different restaurants for dinner not feeling like I was in Jamaica. The weather and water are without a doubt some of the best, but that's already a given. This little, overlooked, expensive, beautiful island is a place to relax rejuvinate.
Now, in my opinion, the only place worth staying on Grand Cayman, is the Ritz! Granted, its huge!! Both sides of the street and then some, they are still expanding and own the property from one shore straight through the other. If you can, stay on beach side. It's not only a shorter walk, but the sunsets are breathtaking.
I've read many of the other review, and here is mine. This is a luxury hotel on a very expensive island. What do you expect? $$$$ If you expect it, you wont be surprised or dissappointed. It is however, worth every penny!!! We did the reconnect package which includes the overwhelming buffet breakfast and money for drinks, lunch, spa, tennis, etc. The service is second to none. The staff is very helpful and always friendly. My flipflops were stollen from right at the beachside. The manager took me to the giftshop and bought me another pair. We had an anniversary, and when we came back from dinner, the maid made swans on the bed with rose petals. The beach service was wonderful. Not only to ask for orders, but bringing over cool cloths and juice.
If you're looking for a beautiful, safe, gorgeous water and beach vacation in an amazing resort without the serious constraint of funds, this is THE place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands