First let me say the Ritz in Grand Cayman is by far the finest on the island. my wife and I have been to Grand Cayman, Maui and Cancun in this last year and so far Grand Cayman is our favorite, because of the Ritz!!
The staff is incredible!! Let me give you an example, one evening my wife and I wanted to try a local mexican place, most of the locals rave about it (Agave Mexican), anyways we called for a taxi and he didn't know where it was so Ollie ( one of the door guys) told to get out of the taxi and he personally drove to the restuarant. Now thats service!!!
Our first night we ate at Seven, the new york was perfect and the conch chowder was awesome, our server Bihm, was very courteous and friendly thoughout the week, we ran into him at the restaurant and he remembered our names each time!!
we did manage to find some local spots, thanks to other reviews. Eats cafe for breakfast, sunshine grill for the best burgers and fish tacos on the island. Eduordo's for awesome raviolis, copperfalls steakhouse again for steak and seafood, guy harveys in georgetown for seafood and Agave for mexican, very cool people and a great selection of tequila.
The beach is incredible and the water is so clear and calm, i snorkled almost everyday and have loads of pictures. We had a faboulous time and i highly recommend staying here, you won't be sorry!!
We are already planning next years trip and it's going to be grand cayman and the Ritz Carlton-- See you in the sand!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands