Went for our honeymoon and it was spectacular. From the service, to the amenities, to the food, to the spa, to the tennis, this Ritz is a top notch property. Add to that the fact that Seven Mile Beach is one of the best beaches in the world, and that the Ritz is on the best piece of property on Seven Mile Beach, and it's a no brainer to stay here while visiting Grand Cayman...if, of course, you're willing to spend the money.
I agree with the other reviews, this place is expensive. For instance, I've stayed @ the Four Seasons Maui in Wailea and it's not as expensive as the Ritz Grand Cayman. However, like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. Because of this, we went back for our 1st Anniversary last year. All of the staff members remembered us. The guys @ BarJack remembered what we liked to drink. The waiters at Blue and Periwinkle remembered us from the year before. And, probably most impressive of all, the staff @ the Silver Rain Spa remembered what vegetables and juice we liked while waiting in the relaxation room before our massage. They also remembered what music we liked to listen to while receiving our couples massage. To me, service like this is priceless.
There's really nothing negative I can say about this resort - it is truly one of a kind and one of the finest resorts in the world. We're going back in July for our 2nd Anniversary (this will be our 3rd visit to the Ritz GC in 3 years), and I have a feeling that we'll be returning every summer for a long time to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands