The Ritz is truly a 5 star hotel. Every amenity is at your fingertips. If not, just call the concierge! Yes the hotel is pricey, but you are treated like royalty from the entire staff. This is why I gave an excellent rating for value. At the Ritz you get "above & beyond" what you pay for.
We had a garden view room on the 5th floor, didn't really need an ocean view. The ocean is there for the taking anytime you want, along with floating bar/cabana tables & beds on the beach altho' you do have to reserve them (I don't know if there is a charge for this). The beach is pristine, as well as both pools, one on the ocean side & one on the garden side. The hotel is actually split across the main road. To get from one side to the other, you walk thru the "gallery" lined with phenomenal artwork.
The food is incredible no matter where you eat. Whether it's at Periwinkle (garden pool side), Seven (ocean pool side), BarJack (ocean pool side) or Blue, you won't be disappointed. Save Blue for either a special occasion or your last night there. It is very upscale & quite expensive. We did order the 6 course tasting menu with different wines that truly complemented each dish. Periwinkle is great for kids, stuffed pizzas, etc. We had breakfast every day at Seven, which has a buffet menu or a la carte. Ask for Bhim. He is a GREAT server!
In conclusion, if you want to be pampered & totally relax, the Ritz is the place to stay. Yes it's expensive. No it's not "inclusive". Do your research beforehand. The Caymans are affluent islands, no doubt. They are also extremely clean, safe & absolutely beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands