My wife and I stayed at the Ritz in May 2009. The hotel and beach were beautiful. The food and service was great. If you book this resort knowing that you will spend a lot on food, etc., you will have a great time.
There is a great restaurant that only the locals know about called Calypso (about a 20 minute cab ride) It is right on the bay and they have great seafood and drinks. You must try the sticky toffee pudding for dessert.
We like to book a lot of activities when we travel (zip lining, repelling, jeep safari, etc.) There really is not that much to do on this tiny island. But if you want to just relax and unwind, you will love it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands