This entire trip was one of those that are hard to duplicate. Everything was perfect. We started by having the hotel arrange private transfer for us to the hotel which was very nice and waiting for us when we got through customs.
Our greeting at the hotel was great. We were offered drinks and swiftly taken to our room 634 Ocean front. It was very clean, spacious and yes the balcony directly overlooked the ocean.
We ate breakfast everyday at the buffet at 7 and it had something for everyone. It was fine for our 7 year old son too. The service was exceptional. We also ate almost every dinner except for one at 7 prime cuts and sunsets. Yes it is expensive, but you get what you pay for. We had superb food, outstanding service and the management go out of their way to accommodate any request. We were there for my birthday and each night we went someone was wishing me a Happy Birthday. It was so much that when it was my actual
birthday everyone had sent me wishes about 5 times each over the prior days.
Ambassadors of the environment club is fabulous. Our son just went twice, once snorkeling with James who also explained all about the ocean and the fish and another day when they did a scavenger hunt. The took photos and video of all the activities. The young people whom work in this area are really good with the children. Our son Robbie loved it.
If you are bringing kids to this hotel, make sure you get the kids meal plan. Covers all drinks and food. You will spend way more if you don't have it.
The beach chairs in the front row went quickly, but there were always lots of chairs whenever you wanted one. The pool always had chairs available all day.
Service at both the pool and the beach were great. Food delivered to the beach was quick
and fine quality. No complaints from us. I suggest a bottle of champagne while watching the amazing sunsets.
The gift shop has pails shovels and really nice flip flops and gifts all at reasonable prices.
If you are planning a trip to the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman, relax and enjoy. You will not be disappointed with your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands