My wife and I took a 5 night trip to Grand Cayman in October for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We were worried about hurricanes but the weather was excellent for 4.5 out of the 5 days. We chose the Ritz due to a "buy 4 nights get 5th night free" special they were running. The hotel was beautiful and we were immediately upgraded to a suite for our anniversary (thankful they did it for us but the hotel was also at about 30% occupancy as we barely saw anyone at the pools the whole time). The suite was spacious and well appointed. The food, of course, was insanely expensive and while excellent not worth the money (but you expect that going to a Ritz so no big deal). The USD is pegged at .80 Caymanian Dollars. On top of that exchange rate, food is expensive anyway. We rented a car at the hotel to get offsite and not have to pay the exorbitant prices. The Muesli for breakfast was phenomenal. There was a beach and pool on the "Residences" side of the hotel (a covered, indoor, skywalk over the street) and a pool on the hotel side. The beach and water were breathtaking and pool chairs were very comfortable.
Overall, a 5 star experience for certain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury two-tower resort on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands. Here, sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort hotel offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. With a resort side including resort and garden view rooms and an ocean side for ocean view rooms the property runs from sound to sea. Residential towers are located on the ocean side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands