“Expensive but fun!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed 30 July 2014

What a fun place to go; however, be prepared to pay for it. It is quite pricey for something you can buy inland for much cheaper.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was soooo looking forward to Grand Cayman. Took a crowded taxi to surfside beach (8 of us at $10 each roundtrip). Beach was crowded, small and steep! Water was calm and very pretty. They had chairs and food so that was convenient, but I'd recommend doing more research and finding a nicer beach area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We took a cab here from the cruise port because we wanted to go to 7 mile beach. We chose this place on a whim. I had the island beer and grilled cheese with fries. I also tried the coconut cream pie. I found it all to be yummy. My friends all enjoyed their food and drinks as well. There was a dj playing dance music. Chairs were $7 each to rent for the day. The drinks and food were a little pricey, but it is everywhere in Grand Cayman. You can rent snorkel gear and surfboards/paddleboards. I would return for another fun day at the beach. But wear water shoes. It is rocky as you walk out through the water.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

If your easy to please than Surfside is for you. Quick cab ride from the cruise port ($10 round trip). Only ordered a Coke and Water here, no food. Saw some nachos someone had but it didn't look that appetizing. Music was good though, if you like loud, raunchy and booty shaking. I do so it was all good. Beach area seems a little small but very pretty.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Fun Atmosphere and decent drinks with DJ on the beach all day. The food here is very casual and mosly all fried. i go here for a drink but eat elsewhere.