“great food”

Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was very surprise that this small an cozy place in one corner have this great food, in my first time I try the bennedict eggs and it was amazing so I when back there curious about the lunch menu and my surprise it was major when I try the steak (beautiful and huge with a delicious gravy and great mash potatoes) after that I been getting more great plates as the link burger or the pulled pork. This is place that you have to try to see how good it is.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had an amazing lunch here. Lauren chatted with us (she's from NJ too!) and made sure we were well taken care of (she made the kids delicious fresh-fruit pancakes) Wonderful fresh food at a great price. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Best brunch on Seven Mile Beach by a mile. The space is cozy and is always crowded and it's no surprise why. The staff is super friendly, Lauren and her husband are very involved and hospitable, but it's their food that blows everyone else out of the water.

The breakfast burrito and omelets are fantastic-- their eggs are perfectly cooked and the dishes are complemented well by the scotch bonnet sauce. Conclude your finger licking meal with a soft chocolate chip cookie.

On an island where literally everything is heavily overpriced, Lauren's was a lifesaver for me and my family as a go-to place to find a both delicious and reasonably priced breakfast/brunch.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We ate at Lauren's based on the TA recommendations and were not disappointed. At first glance Lauren's seems like a typical diner/greasy spoon type restaurant but that was not the case. The menu was interesting and food delicious and well prepared. We had the egg benedict with crab cakes and a scone. It was nothing short of delicious and felt the prices were very reasonable. Lauren made a point to come by our table and chat for a few minutes, so personable and passionate about her restaurant. One tip, because the restaurant is small, be prepared to wait during high volume times (Saturday brunch etc.). The staff is extremely accommodating and work fast to get you a table.

1  Thank RBC81
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had read such great reviews about this restaurant that I had to try it out. We walked here from the Ritz (about 3/4 mile). Our breakfast was good, but nothing to write home about. I thought the menu was limited and it was strange that the "refrigerated" case took up such a large part of the restaurant to display chips and soda cans??