First time on Grand Cayman. We spent a delightful spring break week in a beautifully furnished, spacious unit on the top floor. It felt quiet and private. There is an unobstructed view of the ocean from the living room and master bedroom. Enjoyed the screened in porch and private balcony too. There is a nicely equipped kitchen (if anyone really wants to cook on vacation?!) The location is great, next door to the Ritz, where you can pop over for a drink or a meal, and not far from the Westin where there is a little shopping as well as dining. The pool is beautiful. Everything on the property is well maintained. Staff were attentive. The beach area was not crowded and we could usually get a beach chair and umbrella any time of day (while our friends staying at the hotels had to get out early in the morning to claim spots). Teens enjoyed the beach volleyball. We had a rental car to get to grocery, restaurants etc. If you're ambitious, you could walk to shop or dine. One of the more expensive options on Seven Miles Beach, but also one of the nicest, it seemed to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands