We just returned from a week-long trip to Grand Cayman, and we could not have had a more pleasant experience. We loved the Coral Stone Club. We stayed in unit 28 and loved the decor, cleanliness, and especially the kitchen (which had every appliance, utensil, etc. you could imagine.)
The location was fantastic. We were in walking distance to many great dining options with The Sunshine Grill being our favorite. The complex is also located close to Cemetery Beach which offers fantastic snorkeling. However, we saw some great fish right in front of the condo.
Overall, we were thrilled with our decision to stay here and will be back for sure. Great pool for kids, large beach area, clean, friendly staff make it a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands