This was the perfect location for a business trip. The condo's are huge with free wifi and amazing kitchens complete with all necessary appliances. I had an office to work from, an amazing view and 3 comfortable beds to choose from - much needed when adapting to a new time zone.
I will definitely return for business and pleasure, I'd love to bring my family to this resort as it is perfect. I honestly can't recommend this enough. So much better than any of the hotels I have previously stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands