Our family stayed at the Coral Stone Club from 4/13 - 4/20 at Unit #17. It was located on the 3rd floor overlooking the ocean. There was a large covered screened balcony (with a large table and chairs) off the family room and a 2nd balcony off the master bedroom (total of 3 bedrooms). The kitchen was fully furnished and had a large array of utensils, dishes, etc. We had a couple of minor problems early on, which were promptly addressed. The entire staff was upbeat, friendly and ready to help whenever necessary. We had a total of 4 adults and 3 children and had plenty of space to relax. Since we arrived on a Sunday and local stores are closed, mgmt. was asked to purchase basics (i.e. milk, water, bread and of course peanut butter) prior to our arrival. There was a supermarket within 2 blocks which we stocked up with food, beverages and alcohol. The Stone Club had a variety of restaurants within a 2-4 blocks walk, proving to be an ideal location versus other places along 7 Mile Beach road.
We highly recommend taking a charter to visit the stingrays in about 3 feet of water and have them circle around you hoping to get a bite of squid; also did snorkeling at another location and the types and colors of the fish were spectacular. The total trip took about 4-5 hours and was definitely memorable. If your young and active and love the water, there is a myriad of activities that can fill out your day, but each activity does cost money.
For us, this was a family vacation committed to spending a great deal of time at the pool and lazing in the ocean which was a hop, skip and a jump away from the pool. There were virtually no waves in the ocean and the temperature must have been in the 80-83 degree range; truly relaxing. The Ritz Carlton was adjacent to our property, however, there were very few people in our section of the beach, compared to the Ritz which a huge number of lounge chairs and people.
This was an very enjoyable, relaxing vacation for all of us and the unit and location met all our expectations. Please note that the Cayman $ is how your priced and if your paying in U.S. $'s, the business add a 20-22% premium to all your bills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands