We stayed in a 3 bedroom 3rd floor Ocean Front for 5 nights and the condo was furnished above average and very clean. We had a TV issue upon arriving and it was quickly fixed by office personnel. Although the beach in front of the condo isn't the "best" part of 7 mile beach the walk to the nicer more turquoise water is 250 feet further down the beach. We had no complaints about the condo. The swim up bar could use a face lift but the pool was clean. Just a warning....the Treasure Island Hotel is very different then the condo's...Condo's are nice/clean and much newer. There is a huge difference between the two. I loved the Cayman's and would love to make it back for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands