We came to Treasure Island over spring Break and I must say it was the best week ever. My husband and I came with my mother, his mother and my husbands mothers sister. We also brought our kids and grandkids and it was a perfect place for my family to come stay and feel welcomed and safe! We stayed in the ocean front condos #101 and 102. The kids could play in the sand, snorkel in the cove, or swim in the pool. We saw as many different fish in the coove as we could have anywhere else. The whole staff at Treasure Island was awesome, everyone right down to the cleaning staff went above and beyond what they needed to make our stay feel like we were home. The food at the bar so good and they all treated us like we just lived there. If you have a family and planning a trip Treasure Island is the place to go!!! Thank you Debbie for every thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands