My husband and I and our four children stayed in an oceanfront, three bedroom. It was beautiful and had a huge terrace. The location is great and you can walk to everything. Debi, the on site manager, is top notch. She is very friendly and accomodating. She had great recommendations for us (esp. Dexter's stingray trip), she arranged the housekeeper to come later in the day to accomodate my son's nap time, and she let my husband use her computer to check his email. The housekeeping people were also very friendly and kept our unit spotless. The kids loved the pools and the swim up snack bar.
The restaurant at the resort, Bed, was ok but not partcularly child friendly but there were many good restaurants nearby. All in all, it was one of our best vacations, we will definately be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands