This place is almost perfect. The only drawback is that you really can't play in the ocean water or swim very easily as the entry is quite rocky. Someone in our group walked out anyway and ended up with urchin splinters in his feet. The water is GREAT however if all you want to do is snorkel: great rocks/fish in the protected cove, and I've heard there's a nice reef a short swim out (we never made it out that far). A good soft-sand beach is a short 5 min walk up the beach from TI: the completely rock-free area starts at the Marriott. The rest of the resort is my idea of perfect. Condo units that are truly beachfront. The poolfront units have views of the ocean, the pool is very nice, and the size of the resort is great: not so small that you feel isolated, and not so large that you feel like a sardine. It was just right. The swim up bar is great (making it feel like an upscale resort rather than just a collection of condos).I think this is the best value I have ever gotten in a tropical resort area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands