We enjoyed our stay at Sunset Cove. The condo was beautiful and very comfortable. The 2 bedroom unit was perfect for the 4 of us who like to get away in Dec. I like the fact that someone always answers the phone at the Iowa office when you make a reservation or if you have questions beforehand. However, maybe it was because we weren't there in the high season but someone is not always in the office at the condos during the hours posted. We would have liked a bigger expanse of beach also. You really had to stay in the section of water surrounded by boulders and there were some rocks to avoid in the water. The pool area was very nice with the swim-up bar and Billy Bones was good and very casual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands