This is our second trip to sunset cove, same unit. We love the location and the island. We have a family of 4, ( boys 9 and 7) and the oceanfront units are well worth the price. We have enjoyed it much more than all inclusive resorts ( Turks)and at much less the cost. It is amazing how much the resorts charge for food and drink compared to when you rent a condo like sunset cove. For one week we spent $807 US on food and alcohol for 2 adults and 2 boys. We had 3 dinners out and a few lunches out. One was all you can eat lobster at Deckers ( Tuesday). Last year we spent the same. Beach is never crowded. No need to get up early to reserve a beach chair( as in allinclusives). We got groceries near by at Kirks. They have a expansive hot food counter. No need to slave away in the kitchen. Roti Hut is a must for authentic roti. String ray sand bar is great with captain Dexter. Went twice with him and will do again. Never boring swimming with sting rays. We all enjoyed Atlantis submarine ride. Overall sunset cove has huge units right on the beach centrally located without crowds. Doesn't get any better than this! Will return as did my sister and family. Sorry wont tell my unit number we had as I am afraid the hordes will descend on my piece of paradise. Travelled Feb1-8 2013 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands