“Excellent service, beautiful location, incredible food.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Little Cayman
Pirates Point Resort
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Little Cayman
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent service, beautiful location, incredible food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2011

I am not a diver, but the rest of my family is. We all greatly enjoyed ourselves, and I especially loved the tranquility of the place and the incredible staff. They attended to every need like a good friend would. The food is probably the best food I've ever had. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank arayofsun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

We read the reviews before we booked our trip; and after spending a week diving at Pirates Point , we plan to return. The accommodations were quite pleasant, the diving was fabulous, the dive guides/dive masters were outstanding, and the food...oh! my gosh...We dreaded to get on the scale when we arrived home.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DawnMichael
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2011

I'm a non- diver ( for medical reasons, would love to, but can't) I've been going to PPR for the past 14 years or so just to get away from the real world, to rest, read, snorkel, bike, see old friends, make new ones, eat. Did I say eat?? Best food ever. Ever. To die for....

Why do I keep going back, my friends ask. I have always felt at home. A peace comes over me the minute I step off the plane. Breakfast is always waiting. The staff are friendlier than you'll find most anywhere else. Gladys is a class act and makes all feel welcome, whether you dive or not.

No, there's no mall, no nightclubs, no feeding the fish. There are the beautiful sunrises.. I've never missed one, a night sky that takes your breath away, sunsets over the point, the sounds of palm trees and waves to lull you to sleep..

Ecology. this island is trying so hard to resist development to protect iguanas, natural plants, booby birds, and migrating bird habitats.

If you want peace and beauty, come to my home away from the real world.You'll leave feeling like you've never felt before. In tune with yourself and nature.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank rjwal11
Los Altos Hills, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

I highly recommend this little BnB, particularly if you are a diver. This was our 2nd time here and it has only gotten better. The diving is wonderful (according to my husband - I had a cold and couldn't dive), and the food is truly 5 star gourmet. We had an ocean front room and listened to the waves on the shore while falling asleep. This place is geared to divers, built for divers, and provide a high level of service to divers. If you are NOT a diver, bring a good book and enjoy the relaxation this lovely resort provides. This is not a place for spa treatments, organized activities, etc. If someone is not diving, you must be able to entertain yourself. I found this really easy, between reading and watching the lovely waves. And then there's the food - did I mention that? The food is to die for. Jeff and Diane do the most amazing job of feeding us. Gourmet, 5 star food for every single meal. I LOVE this place.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2011

I stayed at the PPR for 1 week from Dec. 26th 2010, all-inclusive diving package.
The food was awesome, the staff was friendly and careful and the diving was great, all of that in a family atmosphere! Unfortunately I couldn't dive at the famous bloody bay wall due to weather conditions, still the diving experience was great!
I highly recommend and I am willing to visit the resort again.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank sunglim
Hillsborough, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2011

Pirates Point is a quiet, relaxing small resort. They have a top notch staff, that runs everything from diving to dinning. The food is excellent and the island offers some of the best diving in the Caribbean.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Billy810
Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2011

This was our 7th trip to Pirates Point. Each time we were treated like family. The diving and food are outstanding. The staff has remained stable over the years with few changes. The resort has an intimate atmosphere with only 10 rooms. Even at full capacity, it is never crowded. The divemasters are experienced and knowledgeable. Once they see that you know what you are doing, they let you dive at your own pace and do your own thing. They will talk to you if you do something they don't like, but they do it professionally and privately. They have the most professional and personable staff I have ever seen. These are genuinely nice people who would be welcome in my home. They certainly make me feel welcome in theirs!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
#2 of 3 in Cayman Brac
Sunset Cove
Sunset Cove
#1 of 1 in Little Cayman

Been to Pirates Point Resort? Share your experiences!