“Wonderful condos on a paradise island !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Little Cayman
Conch Club Condominiums
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Wonderful condos on a paradise island !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

My son and daughter in law treated me and my husband to a weekend stay in the Conch Club Condos in Little Cayman in April when we visited them at Grand Cayman, from Bristol, UK. Fantastic place on a paradise island. Highly recommended for a real get away from it all break.

1 Thank Jan K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

We stayed at Paradise Villas and dove with Conch Club Divers. These guys (and gals) are top notch. Captain Bill picked us up in the morning at our villa and drove us to the dock, where we boarded a spacious, state-of-the-art dive boat. Matt and Claire, who led the excellent dives, were fun, upbeat and completely professional. We felt safe at all times. We would certainly dive with Conch Club Divers again, and would recommend them to friends and family.

1 Thank Cabdiver
West End
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed in Condo #19 at the Conch Club in April 2012. What a beautiful place. The pool is right in front of the terrace and beyond that is the beach, with kayaks, bicycles and a barbecue available complementary. The manager and other staff of the Conch Club are lovely and always happy to help. The apartment has been tastefully decorated and has everything one could need. The view from the main bedroom is amazing.

Room Tip: Some condos have been decorated more recently than others.
3 Thank VineCottage5
Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

The manager of the facility and and the owner of the condo could not have been more gracious or accommodating. They make us feel more like family and not guests. The unit was beautifully decorated and had all the amenities one could need. Our only complaint is that the bone fish were smarter than we were, on the other hand the diving was fantastic The other couple of our group is leaving today but my wife and I will have the luxury of having the condo to ourselves for several more days. Truly a lovers paradise.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank coopet
Austin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

This has been one my favorite spots in the Caribbean. The grounds are small, quiet, and gorgeous. The condo we stayed in was well kept and the grounds manager along with the dive shop personnel were very professional and accommodating. We split time between the Conch Club and the Marriot on Grand Cayman. Looking back now, I would have rather stayed at the Conch Club the entire time.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RyanTAustinTX
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I recently spent six days (Feb. 22-27, 2012) diving with Conch Club Divers (CCD) of Little Cayman Island (doing two dives/day) and I wish to submit this report on the experience.
For the record, I started diving in 1970 and I have been diving throughout the Caribbean since the mid-1970s. Like Little Cayman Island, Conch Club Divers is small by dive operation standards, but what they lack in size they more than make up for by providing the most personal, professional, informative and FUN charter dive service that I have ever experienced. More simply stated, I contend that CCD is the best small dive operation in the Caribbean!
The descriptions of the CCD dive services, dive boat (‘Sea-Esta’) and dive sites on the CCD website (http://www.conchclubdivers.com) are 100% accurate and without any exaggeration. To me, the real key to the success of CCD is their staff (i.e., their dive masters). Matt, Claire and Tim were simply outstanding and they made every effort to show us the best dive sites on Little Cayman during our stay! Their “valet” dive gear service was fantastic and made for effortless and efficient entries and exits from the water. Their dive site briefings were by far the best that I have seen anywhere. Each site was artistically illustrated on a whiteboard, and the dive master that led the briefing and subsequent dive provided an informative and frequently humorous pre-dive commentary on the dive plan, dive parameters, terrain, “creature features”, hazards, etc. I cannot overstate how much the quality of these briefings contributed to our enjoyment of every dive that we made with CCD. On all of our dives, the dive masters led us at a comfortable pace (even for photographers) and discreetly drew our attention to the highlights of each site. Furthermore, I was also very impressed by the care and concern shown by the CCD staff for the environment of Little Cayman.
In summary, I also give CCD a 5-star rating. When I return to Little Cayman (which won’t be soon enough) I will undoubtedly dive with CCD.
TH

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tom H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

Last trip to Little Cayman we did what we always do. Stay at Conch Club Condos and go diving with the Conch Club Divers. We've been diving for over 30 years and have gone diving throughout the Caribbean. Conch Club Divers is the best organization we've ever had the pleasure of diving with. They are professional, fun, and really knowledgeable about the reefs and reef life. Over time, they have also become our friends. Oh, did I mention that the reefs and reef wall are spectacular? The condos are also great--clean, well-equipped, and all with wonderful views of the beach and ocean. The boat is roomy and fast. It's also nice that Conch Club Divers leave a little bit earlier than the other boats, ensuring picks on dive sites. This also gets them back a bit earlier, which leaves time to explore the island. They also will help with diving certification. Years ago our kids did their course work in town here, and then did their open waters dives and got their certifications with the Conch Club Divers crew. A great way to do that. If your planning a trip to Little Cayman, do it right and dive with Conch Club Divers.

Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
#2 of 3 in Cayman Brac
Sunset Cove
Sunset Cove
#1 of 1 in Little Cayman

Been to Conch Club Condominiums? Share your experiences!