“Conch Club #11/Conch Club Diving”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Little Cayman
Conch Club Condominiums
“Conch Club #11/Conch Club Diving”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed for three nights and got two days of diving in with Conch Club Divers. Eaton picked us up at the airport and got us situated at the condo! The condo is very nice and furnished beautifully!! We enjoyed every minute of our time there. This was our first visit to check out Little Cayman and we will be back! The Dive operation was Great! They picked our gear on the back porch and we rode the bikes from the Condo to the Dive boat dock at Reef Divers! No Cattle boat - and a great crew!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tom L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Note: This is review of the dive-shop only (we didn’t stay in the condos).

We had a very good experience with the Conch Club Divers. We did two 2-tank boat dives with them. I would say that they are the best operation that we’ve dived with in years of diving the Caribbean and beyond.

We were very impressed by our dive masters (Matt and Clare): they have a great combination of professionalism and friendliness. And accommodating: they picked us up (saving us about 45 min of time and lugging of gear).

Pre-dive briefings and the first-day boat orientation were really helpful too.

And, though I’m a little embarrassed to admit it, I loved the full valet service for my dive gear – I’m on vacation, right?

Yep, I’d recommend Conch Club Divers to my dive buddies and look forward to diving with there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jane D
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife and our friends stayed 10 days here in one of the Conch Club Condos and we dove with Conch Club Divers. This was our first visit to Little Caymen and we will return for an even longer visit. Everything was top-notch. Most importantly, the people who manage the property and run the dive operation are all wonderful.

At our condo we were taken care of very well by Patti and her staff who run the property. Everything was in good order and well cared for. Patti is the epitome of island hospitality and went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. Here are some examples of her personal touch. When I asked where I could find some fresh conch to make some salad, Patti called a friend and arranged a delivery of several freshly cleaned conch to our door. Because her friend couldn't deliver that same day, Patti came later and shared some of her own "award winning" conch salad for our enjoyment and gave me some helpful tips about its preparation. When she learned I had to cancel some dives because of a suspected sinus infection, Patti insisted on driving me to the island clinic and waiting with me throughout the appointment. On our return trip, she stopped at a lime tree where we gathered some fresh limes for my use. And when I had once offhandedly mentioned that I could not order breadfruit at a local restaurant (despite being on the menu), Patti surprised us on our last day with some delicious cooked breadfruit from her own kitchen. The bottom line: she cares for her clients as she would her friends.

The folks at Conch Club Divers share the same work ethic. The owner runs a professional shop and has a great boat with very experienced, attentive dive masters. Each one was friendly, fun, and engaged with the divers. They picked up our gear from the condo and offered us rides for our convenience. On the water they provided good advice in detailed briefings about each site and its particular features/resident sealife. They also offered as much or as little help as you wanted on the boat or the dives; we were not patronized or herded along like cattle. It was apparent that several other divers were returning clients. The diving around Little Cayman is the best I have experienced (even better than Grand Cayman and Roatan), and this shop knows how to help one make the most of it.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Steve_StPMN
Cayman Brac
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Had a fantastic weekend at the Conch Club as always. My condo was wonderfully decorated, clean and tidy. The Conch Club is a relaxing place. The location is very convenient. Complimentary bikes and bbq grills are provided for each condo. Patty and Carmen were perfect host. All of my needs were met. I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank DMRankin
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Starting first with the diving. Diving in Little Cayman is excellent. The diving was made better by the wonderful crew of Conch Club Divers. The crew made you feel as though you were a friend. Lots of laughs and wonderful service was provided. The crew provided as much, but no more, than the guidance you needed. Had an excellent time with Conch Club Divers and am planning on returning next year to dive again with them.

Conch Club Condo was wonderful. (We stayed in unit #17.) Condo was spacious and the location was great. Staff at the condo went above and beyond and made our stay great. We are planning on returning to the Condo as well next year.

I cannot say enough great things about Conch Club Condos and Conch Club Divers.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Steven H
Grand Cayman
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Conch Club Condos was perfect for our trip to Little Cayman. The views of the ocean from the unit were just breathtaking. The property is aging a little but as each unit is individually owned it depends on the unit as to how up-dated it is. Apart from the shower pressure being almost zero at times, we had an excellent stay and couldn't have been more comfortable. I loved the guest bikes parked outside the unit for our use. My children couldn't get enough of riding up and down the road and running errands. The place is well managed and well maintained.

Tip - if you want a three bedroom unit, you need to book well in advance.

We dived with Conch Club Divers when we were there and I have to say that they were brilliant - I haven't found a way to review them separately on Trip Advisor, but if there was a place I would give them ten out of ten and that is rare for me! The whole outfit was fantastic - from the top down. We went to excellent sites and the people on the dive boat could not have been nicer! Most impressed. It can get very frustrating diving with certain outfits and the dive industry does tend to attract the "know it all" types. These guys were not like this at all. We had some young children diving with us and it was not a problem. Every site managed to fulfill everyone's requirements - the junior OW to the advanced/expert diver. Thank you Conch Club Divers.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank janjanvanman059
Leland, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 February 2013

In mid-December my wife & I (finally) went to Little Cayman before going to GCM for another two & one half weeks. What a Great, Sweet Little Island. I dove with Conch Club Divers for four days and YES, it's everything they say it is. The reefs are pristine, the marine life spectacular, the Boat Captain's and Divemasters: Tim, Matt, and Claire were fabulous. Laidback, but attentive and professional, knowledgable, fun, safety conscious. I've really got to applaud them on all counts.
Boat was a 42' Newton that was beautifully set-up and spacious. We did have some heavy wind and some rough seas but sometimes, that's just the way it goes. We stayed at Paradise Villas and they picked us up early every morning and took us back when we got back. True concierge in every sense.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
#2 of 3 in Cayman Brac
Sunset Cove
Sunset Cove
#1 of 1 in Little Cayman

Been to Conch Club Condominiums? Share your experiences!