Little Cayman is a must if you just want to get away from it all. Undeveloped, but everything you need. Hopefully the island will stay this way and leave Grand Cayman as the big metropolis.
Paradise Villas are right next to the airstrip - not that that's a problem! With a rear porch next to the beach and overlooking the south sound, it is an idyllic location. Accommodation is fairly basic and with a small kitchenette, very clean, and well kept. Air conditioned, which is a must in the summer months. Manager Marc is very friendly, as are all the staff.
This was a return trip following our honeymoon in 2011, and there were a few welcome improvements, particularly the new chef at the Hungry Iguana restaurant on site. Food was good, tasty and prepared from fresh ingredients. Excellent, given this is an isolated island.
Shame the British Pound is so weak against the US dollar, which makes it relatively expensive for European visitors A great place that we will look forward to returning to in future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands