“Truly paradise!”
Review of Paradise Villas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Little Cayman
Paradise Villas
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Little Cayman
Reviewed 30 June 2008

Paradise Villas, aptly named,was the perfect background for our recent wedding. We wanted a simple, romantic setting by the water to exchange our vows. While there were many beautiful spots along the ocean side of the bungalows, we selected a spot under a cluster of lovely sea grape trees overlooking the Carribean. Suubha and Jason, employees of the resort, were gracious enough to be our witnesses (and our photographer) and will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Marc and Sabine know how to make their visitors feel very welcome. The diving was spectacular, as was the dive crew on the Sea-esta! Everyone made our special trip perfect. We would recommend this resort for anyone who wants to have a laid-back, quiet getaway. You will definitely be made to feel special!
Lock & Lisa Hunter
Birmingham, AL

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lhunter617

Reviewed 23 June 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Paradise Villas June 14-19 and we had a great time. We chose the Villas because there was a pool, a restaurant on site, a little beach, and most of all - it looked relaxing. We had stayed on Grand Cayman for 5 days prior to staying at the Villas and we were in the mood to do nothing but relax. The Villas allowed us to do just that. We sat by the pool, read books, met new people, took a few bike rides, and had some cocktails - what more could you ask for?

Getting there was an adventure in itself. I don't love flying, and the plane is small, but on the way home I wanted to sit right behind the pilot and look out the front of the plane. I don't know what got into me, but the little plane is part of the charm of Little Cayman.

Marc met us at the "airport" and filled us in on the villa and island. He is super nice and helpful. We appreciated his laid-back style and the fact that they are so environmentally conscious (being from Oregon).

The room was nice, clean, and the air conditioner worked great. There is a back porch that looks out at the ocean and there are plenty of hammocks.

The on-site restaurant, The Hungry Iguana, was great because it had a variety of food (very fresh), a fun crowd at night in the bar, and we could charge everything to our room and pay at the end.

We met some great women from Grand Cayman who were tons of fun and the guys staying next to us were "Iguana hunters" from the UK and US (researching iguana population and marking each one they catch with different color beads).

The only disappointing thing about the island is that you can't get in the water very easily because of coral, rocks, sea urchins, sea grass, etc. We went and looked at every hotel on the island (4 or 5 total) and their beaches were all the same. Point of Sand is really the only place you can just walk right in. But we aren't complaining because the island is so beautiful it is definitely worth the trip.

Make sure to rent a car or scooter and go to "Point of Sand" beach!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahjeanbean
Reviewed 16 May 2008

I've been back in the UK for almost a week and all I can think about is the most relaxing time I have ever experienced. Having spent a few days on Grand Cayman, a place I have visited three times now, I was delighted to make the escape to Little Cayman. I was not disappointed. From stepping off the plane (more like airborne minibus!) I could see Paradise Villas. No hour bus rides to the destination from here! Within 20 minutes of arriving, having gone through the most relaxed checking in process I have ever experienced we were chilling out on the beach right outside our villa door.

Marc who runs Paradise Villas warmly welcomed us to the island and correctly informed us that we had finally picked the right one to visit! He kindly told us everything we needed to know about the accommodation and the island and informed us that they had everything we needed including a kettle for us English tea drinkers and a bbq so we could have a bbq on the beach and dine on the porch watching the waves roll in.

The well stocked grocery shop was a 2 minute walk and also the car hire shop so all was incredibly convenient.

However, if eating in isn't your cup of tea, there is an excellent restaurant called the Hungry Iguana right on the doorstep which has is great for lunch and dinner and you can pay at the end of your stay on your accommodation bill.

The villa also provided two bicycles which was perfect so we had a good scoot around the south part of the island and hired a car to go that little bit further.

Although we were only on the island for 4 days, it felt much longer. It seriously was the most relaxing, friendly place I have ever visited and I can't wait to return. Returning to Grand Cayman to end our holiday was somewhat of a shock to the system, no one frantically smiling and waving at you as you pass.

If anyone wants to visit Little Cayman, I could not more heartedly recommend Paradise Villas. Great spacious villas with huge bed, great kitchen facilities, fabulous porches overlooking the ocean, hammocks to relax in, friendly iguanas to keep you amused and great, friendly staff who miraculously appear just when you need them. Top notch.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cabseddy
Reviewed 19 April 2008

After three busy days in Grand Cayman, my husband and I flew to Little Cayman for five days of R&R. It was wonderful! Our villa was clean, private, and right on the beach. There was a king sized bed (which was a little too firm for us), a kitchenette and sofa, tv, etc. Our back deck looked out on palm trees, hammocks, and the sea. Paradise Villas is a quiet spot - our neighbours were friendly but respected privacy - we got a nice wave when we saw anyone. We borrowed books from the office 'library' and used the hotel's Scrabble game a few times. We were given two cruiser bikes to use on the island, which were perfect for getting around the tiny village, and from one beach to another. We biked to the other side of the island in about 15 minutes for some great snorkeling. Wherever we went, we were the only people on the beach. The restaurant (Hungry Iguana) was very good as well.
Paradise Villas was a great value. We will definitely go back some day -- and maybe we'll bring the kids next time!

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank cheerybCalifornia
Reviewed 31 March 2008

For value, the Paradise Villas are hard to beat. It is located just a few hundred yards from the airport, if that's what you want to call it. It's more like a paved landing strip. The rooms are nice little cottage duplexes, with a small kitchen, living area, bedroom, bath and outside decks. They are located on a sandy beach and if that's not enough, there's also a pool. If you're in the mood for a meal, the Hungry Iguana restaurant is right next door. Since the island is so small, most of getting around is done by bicycles provided by the the hotels and resorts.

This has got to be one of the friendliest islands I've ever been to. Everyone knows everyone and they all make you feel welcome. If you are looking to get away from it all, and I do mean that literally, this is the place to do it. There can't be more than 500 people on the whole island. Diving, fishing, and rest are the main attractions. If you're looking for much more than that, then you'd be out of luck.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Del_Perro
Reviewed 17 March 2008

If you are looking for a place you can go and sign off from the real world if you want to, Little Cayman is where you need to be. Staying at Paradise villas is amazing. Marc, Sabine, and Mattieu make you feel at home first step you take out of the plane. I flet like we were at a private airport with the way Marc pulls right up to pick you up. You wake up to an ocean view. Then get picked up by Bill, Ann or Tim, from Conch Club Divers to go dive a few unbeleivable dives. After diving go back to the villas and maybe lie in the hammock for a little nap. Can it get much better than that if you are looking to relax and not be in the normal resort atmosphere. Living outside of Aspen my girlfriend and I are looking to get away from that type of atmosphere and Little Cayman and Paradise Villas is where to head. The island is as close to you can get to a deserted island, and its great. Go for a bike ride to the north side for some snorkeling in the afternoon if you choose to instead of the afternoon dive. All around Paradise villas is a good place to be to relax and have a real vacation.

We've been there twice in a year, and we will definetly be going back!!!

Brody Hall
Snowmass Village, CO

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bhall687
Reviewed 16 March 2008

It's been 6 weeks back in the grind since my wife and I enjoyed a week stay at Paradise Villas. We booked our trip after researching new dive destinatons. We try to spend a week in a warm sunny location every year. I was getting tired of the All-inclusive atmosphere. The reviews that we read here at trip advisor solidified our decision on Paradise Villas.

The reviews that I read when booking and the reviews that are recently posted are so accurate and true. Many of them are also so well written that I don't have a lot more to add.

From the greeting on arrival to the smiles and goodbyes on departing, this vacation was perfect. Peaceful, beautiful, clean and relaxing. Paradse Villas has the feel of your own private condo and beach, and not the beach/pool party we have chosen in the past.

Meals and atmoshpere at the Hungry Iguana were great. The chef was happy to share some cooking recipes when I inquired. It was a also a fun venue for the Super Bowl.

We came for the scuba diving and it did not dissapoint. it was excellent and......we will be back. Conch Dvers did a great job. Ann and Dave were friendly, and professional. Such good dive briefings, that my wife and I often navigated our own dives (a first after diving 7 years). We will definitely choose Conch Divers as well as Paradise Villas next trip to Little Cayman.

The Crows Mukilteo,WA

#2 of 3 in Cayman Brac
Sunset Cove
Sunset Cove
#1 of 1 in Little Cayman

Been to Paradise Villas? Share your experiences!