I've learned to take these TA reviews with a grain of salt. So when I saw all the 5 star reviews for this place, I thought OK, I'll book it, but how great can it be, really.
REALLY. It's great. The owners and staff are all really cool and make you feel as if you're staying at a second home rather than a hotel. The villa was perfect for us. So clean, so much space, huge balcony, and a perfectly equiped kitchen to whip up breakfasts and lunches (and to keep your beer cold!)
We almost stayed at Little Cayman Beach Resort but thought their forced meal plan seemed a bit much -- plus who wants to eat 3 meals a day in the same place? Good decision. When we cruised by our place on the dive boat from LCBR the other divers were all jealous.
The diving was spectacular; Bloody Bay Wall was the best I've seen in the Caribbean (and let's just say I don't think much of Caribbean diving -- yes, I'm one of those snobs who only wants to go to Asia).
I was duly impressed and we will be going back. And for sure we will stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands