My family of 5 ( three teens) and I have been staying at a Condo we own in the Grand Caymans for 19 years. We finally decided to take a dive trip to Little Cayman. We stayed at Paradise Villas. The island is very tiny, literally one affordable restuarant (the food was great-the Hungry Iguana) and not much to do but dive. Paradise Villas was fantastic. Clean, everything was new, the Condos were first class, the owners were delightful. We dove with a great crew at Conch Divers, everything was set up by the Paradise Villas owners. Rare that I cannot think of a single complaint but, honestly from the moment we got there until the moment we left it was fanatastic. We dove three times a day and loved it. BRING FOOD FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH or you will spend a small fortune on food. Lots of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands