“Highly recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning traditional Welsh cottage with contemporary additions
Front of cottage Hot tub during day (£50 weekend, £75 week)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of cottage
Hot tub during day (£50 weekend, £75 week)
Hot tub at night (£50 weekend, £75 week)
Bang & Olufsen hi-fi
Main bedroom with en suite
Main bedroom with en suite
Second bedroom
Childrens bedroom with crog loft
Stairs to crog loft in childrens bedroom
Crog loft in childrens bedroom (limited headroom)
Patio
Decking
Climbing frame / tree house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tanya I
“Highly recommended ”
Reviewed 18 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Just got back from a 2 night stay here and it was amazing. There is absolutely everything you could ever need. The interior is decorated to such a high standard. The jacuzzi is awesome...lovely and warm. Waking up and hearing the country side is so relaxing. ...even though it is not in the centre of a town you do not want to leave....the trampoline and football posts provided entertainment ..for a rainy day there are board games and dvd and games provided. The wood burner fires are so relaxing. Overall I would highly recommend this place and I would definitely book again.

Ali N Lee...
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing place , fab weekend ”
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is fabulous we went with another family and it was so spacious the rooms are a fab size and the bathroom and ensuite is really modern. The kitchen and lounge are excellent entertaining rooms complete with log burners.
The outside space is amazing the kids loved running around the garden and there are table at all spots to get the best out of the sun.
The hot tub is an added bonus on to what is a fabulous holiday home.
We will definitely be returning again
Thanks you so much !!

TheByrnes...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing house, Beautiful scenic area, Everything you could ask for, Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Booked this for my Husbands 40th to spend a nice long chilled out weekend with the family. Its states it sleeps 8 and i assumed it would but at a tight squeeze, but how wrong was I. Every room is so spacious from the bedrooms to the living room and kitchen. Its beautifully decorated and had everything you could ask for to entertain the family, indoors and outdoors, no matter what the weather holds. It was so nice to get there and just sit back and relax from the off for the whole weekend. Never once did i hear the words "Mum i'm bored". I will definitely be going again and would highly recommend this place to any one.

I have rated everything on my experience as Great which is no exaggeration. Everything was covered from the directions to find the place, right down to the minor utensils in the kitchen.

Thank you for allowing us in your house for a fantastic weekend x

Liked best: Hot tub
Liked least: Having to go home and back to work so I can pay to go again.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
Management Response
27 Apr 2016
That's so kind. Thanks!! You can definitely stay again!!! (Oh and the cleaner says thanks for leaving the place so clean and tidy. It makes life so much easier for her:-)
Aldermyer...
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“"Amazing, outstanding, epic, magnificent cottage" as quoted by my nieces and nephew”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great location for us to explore the peninsula. Easy drive to Aberdaron. Visited Abersoch, Pwllheli, beaches, Plas yn Rhiw. The cottage was very well equipped. The hot tub and play station were a hit with the kids. Other garden games were available and were used too. The kitchen was lovely to sit in during the morning sun. The slate floor throughout the cottage was a great, hard wearing surface for the movements of 3 dogs and 3 kids.

It would be great if the garden was completely enclosed with a gate to keep the dogs in but the lane in front of the cottage was super quiet anyways so it didn't cause us a problem.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Alan Nat...
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Stunning, clean, family friendly cottage”
Reviewed 31 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Just got back from a weekend in Pant, could not fault a single thing. The cottage itself is stunning, clean and had everything and more you could possible need for a break away. Cottage is set in a lovely quiet area, great place to let our boys run wild (in the garden) knowing they we're save & happy though a little muddy,. Thank goodness for the tiled floor!
We arrived on Friday & had the most chilled & relaxed weekend we could possibly have wished for everything you could possibly need was to hand.
We did not leave the cottage as the children were more than happy to play outside. The football goals, tree house & trampoline kept them entertained for hours. Once they had finished outside there were plenty of board games/DVDs & PS3 games to keep them happy. We will def be booking to stay here again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: No complaints at all
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
Annie H
“A fantastic place to stay loved every minute of our holiday”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We came to Pant at the end of October. We had teenage children as well as a younger child and an elderly Grandad. The cottage had everything we could need and was spotlessly clean and had a nice home from home feel. The outside area was just what was needed for the football and the " secret " tree house. The children all loved the hot tub. The lights in it were a nice touch. Grandad enjoyed his morning walks down the country lane. The dining table was big enough for us to all sit around. The attic bedroom was most loved by our teenage daughter who would happily sit up there reading her books on the rare of rainy days. We went to the pub on Wednesday evening down the road in Sarn behind the pottery shop. We were made to feel very welcome. Our teenage boys were allowed in to watch the football. They even did the pub quiz in English for us. It was a lovely place to stay with nice people around. I would definitely stay again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view to the garden from the kitchen
Liked least: Going home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
87Rose
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The property was nice but felt more like somone's home than a holiday let”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The cottage is really nicely decorated, (although a little personal) and the grounds are lovely with a large garden and lots of garden furniture, hot tub etc. We paid the extra £50 for use of the hot tub but when we arrived the hot tub wasn’t on, there were flies everywhere, lots of stones in the bottom of it and scum around the side so we can only assume the filter wasn’t working properly. Once the hot tub warmed up hours later, it kept tripping. We eventually worked out it was the hot tub speakers so don’t use them.

The kitchen was well equipped, which was one of the reasons we opted for this property in particular as we are keen cooks, however be careful of the step that the log burner is on as a few of us tripped over it. Also, after we returned the owner messaged us about some tomato sauce on one the tea towels, so perhaps take your own with you so as to not upset the owner.

The cottage is equipped with wifi which is great and a cool music system. However, the description says that there is a Playstation, plenty of DVDs and satellite TV so we didn’t bring any films or means of playing them. But there was only Freeview and the Playstation required an update so would not recognise the DVDs. When we asked the owner for the password so we could update the Playstation to use it, he wasn’t prepared to give it to us.

The cottage was in a nice quiet location and not too far for trips to the beach and Abersoch. However, I would not recommend it as, the owner was quite rude after we had returned; he called us to accuse us of losing a sofa cushion despite it being on the sofa; and didn’t return our deposit for nearly two weeks, despite us doing a thorough clean before we left.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Oct 2015
After over 40 bookings and 15 reviews on TripAdvisor, this is the first negative feedback the cottage has received.
- The guests did contact me to say they were having trouble using the Playstation and asked for the administrator password. I explained that I could not give it to them because it would give them access to my bank account. I texted to apologise for the problems they were having and they texted back to say they had worked out what they were doing wrong and that everything was working and they were able to watch DVDs and films on Netflix.
- They did also contact me to say the hot tub had "tripped" and turned off. Within 10 minutes I had arranged for an electrician to visit the property the next day but they texted me back to say everything was working fine and that I should cancel the electrician. They said water had got into the iPod dock for the speakers.
- The review says there is only Freeview. This is not true. There is a satellite dish and a Humax Freesat box at the property which gives access to 200+ channels.
- The review says the cottage is "a little personal". The only personal item in the cottage that I can think of is a picture of my children on the lounge wall.
- The review says the hot tub was dirty. I spoke with the cleaner and she insists that it was clean prior to the guests arrival; the guests never mentioned the cleanliness of the hot tub on the two occasions that I spoke with them during their stay, and it was clean when I visited the property with my family the weekend after they stayed. Nonetheless, I did strip down the hot tub, changed the filters and gave it a deep clean the week after they departed.

I suspect the real reason for this negative review is as follows:
- The guests departed on Mon 12th Oct and on Tue 13th the cleaner contacted me to say the cottage had been left untidy and dirty, furniture was out of place, there was glass on the kitchen floor, three tea towels had been stained and needed replacing, a bolster cushion was missing from the sofa and mops and brushes had been strategically positioned around the house to make it look as if the guests had cleaned up after themselves.
- I travelled to Wales on Sat 17th Oct and met with the cleaner. By this time the house had been cleaned so I have no way of knowing the true state the house was left in by the guests. However given that this is the first time in over 40 changeovers that the cleaner had said something like this, I felt I should believe her.
- I contacted the guest about the missing cushion and she said she didn't know anything about it. I later found it buried inside the sofa bed.
- I texted the guest to say I was disappointed with the state the cottage had been left in but because nothing major had been broken, I would refund the deposit in full
- I refunded the deposit in full on Tue 20th Oct, 10 days after the guest departed (and so within the 10 day window advised by TripAdvisor)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing