“Amazing Thanksgiving at Brac Reef Resort 2013”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cayman Brac
Cayman Brac Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cayman Brac
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday at Brac Reef Resort. Beautiful, peaceful, amazing diving, people we so nice, accommodating, and friendly. Would I do it again. Hell ya! If you want quiet, this is the place. Beautiful beaches, hammock in the sand, listening to the surf. If you go, look out for Josdy and Tom at the bar, Barbie, Beccy, and Eric in the dive shop. Love yall!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This was my first visit to the Cayman Islands and the quaint island of Cayman Brac. Being a disabled diver presents its own issues for travel let alone diving. Once we arrived at Grand Cayman the grounds crew made the short hope to the island seamless. We arrived at the resort and I was impressed with tha accesibility of the grounds. Cement walkways allowed me access to all parts of the resort. Getting to the dive boat was a cinch. My room was fantastic with the first truly accessible washroom. I was even given more than one choice of shower benches!!. The staff were fantastic and my dives with John and Helen were an experience I will not soon forget. I enjoyed the dive sites and the proffesionalism of the dive staff. I have to give a huge shout out to Trudy who gave my dive partner a seperate room for the week knowing that it gave each of us the privacy we needed. Thank you so much. She certainly knows her clients and treats them like family. Must be that mix of Michigan and island blood.
The dining staff were great. Thanks Omar, and the food was fantastic with great variety. The bar food was very good with a great atmosphere.There was always something to do when we were not creating bubbles. I will be back to visit and dive again. If someone asked me what I did not like I can honestly say that there is nothing I could come up with.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I can't say enough about the level of caring, warming, and customer service at this property. The food was excellent and the staff—Hi Omar, we miss you!—was incredible. The rooms were sparkling clean and the cleaning staff was so hospitable and caring. I'm a diver, but I would recommend this to families as well. The property is comfortable and there are many places to get away from other visitors for some quiet, reflective beach/hammock time. The folks at Reef Divers took great care of us. Great partnership between the resort & the dive operation. Looking forward to returning one day!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week of diving in November 2013. The resort and staff were fantastic. The room we had was HUGE compared to some of the other dive resorts we've stayed at. In addition, the room looked completely new. It was a pleasant shock when I first saw it. The food was pretty good and all of the people working there were friendly and fun to be around. The bar was a great meeting place after our dives. The manager of the resort, Trudy (I think), was a SUPER nice lady. She was so friendly and made sure we were having a great time. The location of the resort is beautiful. Loved laying in the hammocks and listening to the waves crash. All in all, we would recommend staying at the Brac Beach Resort and hope to do so again VERY soon.

Room Tip: We chose to get the junior suite. I think it was the same size as the other rooms, but had newer fu...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was the third year of taking a Dive Group to Brac Reef Beach Resort! The diving with Reef Divers is Perfect! With 42' & 46' foot Newtons and a great Dive Charter operation, it just doesn't get any better. Wonderful dive spots within 15 minutes of the Resort for all levels of Divers. The Brac Reef Beach Resort Staff are so courteous and helpful. No hustle bustle, just great accommodations. The food is fabulous, both at the Buffet and the Tipsy Turtle. The arrival and departure at the small airport is made effortlessly by the staff. I love taking Divers to Brac Reef Beach Resort as they all want to return. Lynn W

Room Tip: Ground floor is better with small children for quick access to the pool and beach. Also, request a s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ScubaTiger
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Absolutely perfect! Great food, Clean comfortable rooms, beautiful location, and amazing staff. One of the most helpful and professional dive charters i have ever dove with and truly breathtaking dive sites. We will be returning as soon as possible.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I just returned from a week stay Brac Reef. My husband and I were with a group of 16 other people from our local dive shop.The rooms were very comfortable. The food was very good, although I am not a fan of buffets. We ate at the Tipsy Turtle Pub on many occasions and it was great. The hammocks on the beach were a nice treat. I would definitely return. I will review the dive shop seperately.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Been to Cayman Brac Beach Resort? Share your experiences!