“Great Value and Very Interesting”

Island Paradise Tours
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Basseterre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: St.Kitts Island Paradise Tours presents Rosevelt's special(Best of St. Kitts/Panoramic Tour plus beach if you so desire)for Cruise passengers: $55USD per person and children half price. We take care of all your transportation needs, just leave the driving up to us! Our tours are not complete until we take you back to the ship! Island Paradise Tours is a premier professional inbound Tour Operator based in the beautiful twin-island federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis in the Eastern Caribbean. We provide a diverse array of tours, including, but not limited to, rainforest, volcano, sightseeing, beach and shopping tours. In addition, we meet and greet at the airport and to-and-from hotel transportation. We have new, clean, air conditioned vehicles, range from 6 seats to 30 seats (SUV's, Vans, Buses) with clear large windows so you can view the island clearly from the comfort of your seat. We have a large fleet of vehicles on the island.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

What a great time we had with our group pn this tour. Rosevelt was excellent with our entire group. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed all the information we collected on this tour. You can tell Rosevelt has a true love for his country. Sr. Kitts is so beautiful and we would nkt hesitate to return. We took our tour on May 2, 2014 while on a cruise.

IslandpParadiseTours, Front Office Manager at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hellooo there, Mr Rosevelt and the staff at Island Paradise Tours would like to thank you for your awesome review. We are glad you enjoyed it to the fullest. We do hope to see you soon. One love.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Island Paradise tours advertises that they will take you to the beach with beach chairs. NOT TRUE! My family had to sit on the hot beach on their towels. They did not deliver the customer service that they promised.

3  Thank Michelle A
IslandpParadiseTours, Front Office Manager at Island Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hello there, Mr Rosevelt and the staff at Island Paradise Tours would like to apologize for the misunderstanding of the insufficient beach chairs and umbrellason the beach you were on. Please let it be known that we have no control of what takes place at the beaches.

The tour you requested was Capital and Beach which we provided ( the tour of the island and ended at the beach) The tour guy parked and got you at the beach wherein his duty was to get you guys familiar with the beach but probably due to the time you arrived, all the beach chairs and umbrellas had already been taken up.

However, we hope that next time there would be more chairs and umbrella avialable for your acommodataton. There is never a guarantee that when one gets to the beach there would be available beach chairs and umbrellas. We hope that next time if you do plan, you would be able to get chairs and a more fun time at the beach.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My wife and I just returned from a Cruise and I wanted to take a moment to sing the praises of the Excursion that we took with Roosevelt and Island Paradise Tours.. Roosevelt was patient in making sure that we got not just an entertaining, but also an informative sense of the history, culture and hidden treasures i.e., uses for the Lipstick Tree, the Meringue Fruit as an aphrodisiac, the various medicinal plants, and herbs, etc. We toured the remains of Samuel Jefferson's plantation, had a tremendous trip to Brimstone Hill Fortress, and still had time for an hour or two at Frigate Bay. Roosevelt.. we cant say enough about the experience that you provided... The next time we visit...I will remind you that you Still owe us a Beer Tree.... -Chris & Crystal H

Hey Chris and Crystal, Mr Rosevelt would like to thank you for your review. The name says it all
"Excursion" . The staff and Mr Rosevelt himself always strive to provide the best for our guests even at entertaining. It is our duty to know and inform our guests about the wonderful facts and hidden beauty that lies within our country. We do hope to see you soon and just maybe that beer tree would be waiting :). Have a good day.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I don't think there is anything I can say about Texas or Island Paradise Tours that has not already been said. He is an amazing guy and a very good tour guide. He treated me and my wife very well and showed us so much of the Island. DO NOT BOOK THAT OVERPRICED CRAP THEY SELL YOU ON THE CRUISE! This is a very intimate and personal tour. You are never rushed around like a Herd of cattle. I learned so much about the Island and saw some great panoramic views. It's plain and simple if you have never been to St. KITTS...Book the tour!

LOL at your review..Hellooo there, Mr Rosevelt would like to thank you for your kind words towards the company and the tours. We greatly appriciate your review and hope hope to see you soon on our beautiful island. Do have a good day ;)

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was appointed to arrange an island tour for some co-workers. Of all the tour companies I looked at, this one was the one the stood out for me. I contacted Rosevelt Taylor and made arrangements for two tours, one on Friday with Merlyn Browne and one on Sunday with Rosevelt. The price quoted was fantastic. Once on the tour, the level of detail that Rosevelt and Merlyn gave was amazing. We toured the whole circumference of the island and saw many wonderful places. Rosevelt and Merlyn both did a fantastic job. I would use them again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a great tour, Rosevelt, Merlyn, and Island Paradise Tours is the way to go.

Hellloo there, Mr Rosevelt would like to show his appriciation and thank you for your wonderful review. We are gald that we could provide such unbeatable prices and fantastic tours to you and our guests.