“Loved this little gem!”

Carambola Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Basseterre
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy lunch or dinner in our beautiful hacienda style restaurant, outdoors on our spacious terrace or on the golden sand of South Friar's Bay as your gaze at the Caribbean Sea. Savor one of our delicious cocktails or a bottle of wine from our collection. Five-star service awaits you at Carambola Beach Club.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had a great experience here! One of our favorite restaurants! We had the sushi and it was amazing! The views/pool area and overall restaurant are stunning.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stumbled upon Carambola last year (2013) and decided to book again for this year.

We reserved our chairs and umbrella in advance by e-mail. We requested a specific location because we have young children, and sure enough when we arrived the exact chairs were waiting for us.

The staff is courteous and friendly, the location stunning and the kids (and adults) had a blast.

The food is excellent, and I feel you get good value for the money spent.

We have already booked St. Kitts for next year !

1  Thank Sp00ner
Reviewed 25 April 2014

came here for a day out fom our cruise ship, had a nice lounger on the waterfront, apparantly you can pre reserve loungers on face book, so definitely worth doing if there are several cruise ships in. really nice spot, gorgeous beach

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This end of the beach feels a little bit purpose built and oddly soulless. The loungers are great but pricey.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We came here for lunch while doing an island tour on our own, food was very good, waiting staff friendly and efficient. We were impressed with the beach area and facilities, I returned on my own for the day, while my husband was diving, he joined me by lunchtime and again we had a lovely lunch, the sushi was exceptional. The day of my husbands last dive I decide to go on my own till he joined me at lunchtime. I was one of the first to arrive and by 11am the place was a bit chaotic, there were 2 or 3 huge cruise ship in and a fair few of them had booked to come here. I went to the bar to get a drink and the sullenness I received the first time I tolerated as I could see that they were busy. The second time when I asked for a Pinot Grigio in addition to a bottle of water, you would have thought I had asked for the moon on a stick with sprinkles, the rolling of the eyes, the mumbling, it was absolutely disgraceful. Other customers at the bar were embarrassed at the way in which she behaved, there was a big guy behind the bar that wasn't much better. I can put up with attitude, you get it all over the world, but this woman was rudeness personified, she was in a different uniform, a black or blue shirt, to the other staff - I hope that doesn't mean she is anything in authority or heaven help this place. She really tainted the day for me and I will not be returning. The waitress who served my husband and I lunch redeemed the place, her name was Anita or Annette and she was lovely, as was the lunch. A great shame that such a lovely place can be spoilt so badly by one or two individuals.