“A place to recommend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
nice and espacious open kitchen
open living room
open living room with sofa bed
open plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Göteborg
“A place to recommend”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

It is a very modern, specious, fully furnished apartment with nice view, 3 balconies where you can dry your swimsuits and towels and access to 3 good size pools warmed by the sun. We ate the breakfast outside on one of the balconies and other meals we ate out. The only thing we missed was a coffee maker (not a perculator) and enough paper (both toilet and towels) to last until the first visit to the supermarket, for which you need a car. We rented one, which was very practical, otherwise it is easy to ask at the gate to call for a taxi. One beach is at the walking distance, but best beaches are too far to walk, as well as most of the restaurants. I liked the location and the price was very reasonable. Personal was very friendly and helpful. I would come back to stay here any time

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Air condition, the view and the pools
Liked least: We found small coarchroaches in both bathrooms and one bed fell through (it was already repaired)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CindyIRCA
Phoenix, Arizona
“Safe, secure and simple!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Thank you Ricardo for the wonderful experience. I have to find housing all of the world for my company and it is very difficult when I am doing this remotely. I so appreciated going through TripAdvisor and Ricardo's quick responses to all my questions was greatly appreciated.
The place was reasonably prices and very nice. The guys were really comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Huggy1971
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Heaven in paradise”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Excellent rental, superb location with all the modern luxuries you could need.
Highly recommended , you will not be disappointed. We didn't want to leave..
Thank you Ricardo for all your advice. We will be returning next year.
Feel free to contact me for any reference.
Best Regards

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Manitoba Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

15 Mar 2013
Thank you very much for the feedback. I am glad you had a great time in the island and the property.

All the best

Ricardo
roblaz
Bellmore, New York
“If you would like to stay at a construction site this place is for you.”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

They are expanding the condo and are doing MAJOR building right outside your front door. We had jack hammers and cement trucks to deal with. The owner will not tell you about this and neither will the management company until they hand you a letter telling you so upon check-in. I think this is a little too late. BTW they won't let you drive the trucks for fun either. Sleeping 6 means 2 in the living room / kitchen / dining room (aka no privacy). We also had to call maintenance for items that did not work, but they took care of those things promptly. Note: you need a car or cabs to get anywhere. Loved the island and the restaurants (especially Marshall's).

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Feb 2013
I am sorry if you have some disruption regarding the building on the condo. I didnt mention anything because last time I was there the building activity was in a completely different part of the condo and NOBODY BEFORE has complaint of any disturbance or inconvenience for this subject. I personaly stay in the property often and I have never lost a minute of sleep or disturbance due to this activity.
Regarding the sleeping 6, I ALWAYS warn everybody that inquires for a 4+ people stay, I explain the arrangement and I always recommend use the 5-6 people if they have children, never adults.
OH
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
15 Jan 2013
Barb
I am so glad you enjoy your holidays and the Condo, thanks for the feedback and if you come back, rent a car! I would give you great tips to make your stay even more unforgottable

Thanks again
Leeds
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
6 Sep 2012
Rhonda

Thank you very much for your review. It is highly appreciated

Best regards

Ricardo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing