“Super food, location”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We liked it so much, we returned for a second time. Wonderful Caribbean breezes and views as you eat.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

e had a good meal here, but being St Kitts they had no white wine in stock, nor coffee. But its beach location makes it well worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

First time I ate here it was ok, service was slow, and food was meh, but I was hungry. Second time I ate here I got sick about 10-15 mins after finishing my dinner. Luckily there is a bathroom nearby, a disgusting bathroom, but one none the less. I went back again and chalked up my getting sick to be a fluke, but that was a mistake. Same exact symptoms again 10-15 mins after finishing my meal. I found out later that some of my friends I went to dinner with got sick as well. If you want good mexican food, just wait until you go back home. Chinchillas is not the place.

2  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Literally on the beach, the Chinchilla is one of Frigate Bay's shacks. Food was really good when we ate there and service 'you're welcome' as always from kittitian folk. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Chinchillas Mexican Restaurant & Bar is supposedly the only Mexican food restaurant on the island--but even if it's not, it would be the ONLY one worth eating at. The food and the service were both GREAT. I had chicken Chimichangas and they were possibly the best Chimichangas I've ever had. It's located on Timothy Beach and there are a lot of other restaurants and bars along the beach.