“Really good evening!”

Add it.
Red Rose
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Coedpoeth
Cuisines: Indian
Description: The Red Rose is easily found on the main road through Coedpoeth,with a car park only 50 metres away.The staff are extremely helpful, and the food is first class
“Really good evening!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

We booked for a Saturday night in the hope that we would have a decent local curry house - and we weren't disappointed! The food was really good, all the dishes had different tastes and accents, and the service was friendly and efficient. The restaurant isn't licensed, but they are happy for you to take your own alcohol, even recommending the Spar down the road! Just a shame that they weren't busier on a Saturday night, but we would recommend it. Our only gripe - some sauce with the onion bhajis would have been nice, but all in all very good, and we will be back.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank LJP65

“Bland and Boring”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I long for this restaurant to be good! It would be so convenient and the perfect place for an Indian Takeaway and sit-down restaurant, but in reality it's a huge let down. Don't get me wrong the staff are always friendly, happy and polite but the food just doesn't live up to expectations.

1 Thank ElectricBeige
Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom
“Local Decent Curry House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Red Rose, Coedpoeth is a great curry house, it has a friendly atmosphere and often has offers, its great value for money and is one of my favourite curry houses in the Wrexham area. The menu has plenty of choices to choose from, which I like as I do like to try new dishes.

• Visited September 2012
“OMG Devine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

I can honestly say (and I do love curry) but the sweetness of the korma I get from here is Devine I love their food by far the best Indian in wrexham! I will be ordering many more times I hope they keep up the good work, they even now my address when I ring now and know my order it's great thanks for being an epic curry house well done!

• Visited June 2013
“Best Indian takeaway iv had in area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Use the red rose weekly, it's delicious an very good value for money, very quick delivery and friendly staff

1 Thank KteDavies