“Good pizza”
Review of Mem's Pizzeria

Ranked #37 of 54 Restaurants in Nevis
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Good pizza is in short supply on Nevis. When we lived there it seemed like every time a good place would open up, it would just as quickly disappear into the night. That is what makes Mem's special: consistently good, with good service and friendly staff. While as a visitor, and not a local to the island, I am not sure why you come to the Caribbean to have pizza when there are some great choices for more local style cuisine, if you just have to have your pizza, then this is the place to do it! Enjoy!

6  Thank EpiDoc

Reviewed 2 May 2009

Mem's is a little local's place that is not fancy, but they are friendly and the pizza is good. The crust of our pizza was not thin not thick. It was just right medium thickness and it was nice and crispy just as I like it. The toppings were plentiful. My husband & I got one medium to share and we finished it and were both satisfied. A larger pizza would have been too much. But, I wish we had each gotten the small, personal size pizza and tried a couple different ones. I really wanted to try Mem's inferno pizza, but my husband was not quite so brave. We sat outside on the front porch to enjoy the cooling breeze and enjoyed our visit. We also made a new friend with a Mem's mascot cat. After a couple of topping and small crust pieces "fell" from my plate, he was my best buddy.

1  Thank GinnyEric