“Very good service”

Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on pristine beachfront with uncluttered and spectacular views of St. Kitts. Open daily for lunch and dinner 12pm-9pm. Located only minutes from the Four Seasons. Certified Black Angus Steaks, fresh lobster, fresh seafood and pasta and thin crust pizza oven using only the highest quality tomatoes for our sauce and toppings. Enjoy an extensive selection of wines by the glass or by the bottle and specialty drinks and cocktails always available. Relax in comfortable beach lounge chairs with umbrellas available daily. You'll find our friendly and attentive staff eager to serve you.
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Food was good but not outstanding. The service was very good -it's right on the beach and has a pleasant ambience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Loved the fish and the service was very friendly. The power was out when we arrived so we couldn't order frozen drinks. The waitress did a good job steering us in our menu choices with her recommendations.

2  Thank kimberlyeverson
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my 3rd visit to Yachtsman Grill (YG), and again, it did NOT disappoint. We visited on a Fri eve, and the bar was hopping with Happy Hour guests. There, we sat for about an hr, enjoying a variety of available cocktails. I love this bar setting. With comfy seating, set in vignettes, it allows for privacy, while still being a part of "the scene."

For dinner, we continued to sit in the bar, but moved to their tall bar tables, comfortably sat right under a fan. (You come to appreciate fans when outdoors in the midst of August! LOL) Here, myself and my friends ordered an extra crispy pizza (done right there in their authentic pizza oven!), lamb chops, lobster, and one of their many daily specials, the jerk pork.

While waiting, we were brought out Focaccia bread, with an awesome dip of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. OMG!!! YUMMY!!! I think we would have asked for more, if it wouldn't have ruined our appetites for dinner. Our server, Ursula (sp?) was attentive, had the most beautiful smile, and brought our food out within 15 mins.

As Ursula served our meals, everyone's mouth watered watching the others. There's such a great variety of choices, it took me 10 mins to choose lobster!! Well, nothing disappointed us. My lobster was grilled to perfection, and was literally, the largest lobster tail I've ever gotten!! It melted in my mouth, and didn't need a drop of drawn butter, as it was perfectly succulent. The lamb chops...all five of them, were served beautifully, and done to order. Although my friend couldn't finish them all, after eating a huge portion of juicy, jerked pork, our man of the table had no problem enjoying the last two edibles. Lastly, and the biggest test, was the pizza we had specially requested be extra crispy. YG, you did it again. My friend Judy enjoyed it so much, she didn't share a bite! :)

Needless to say, with the sides of creamy mashed potatoes, fried plantains, and rice we all respectively got, sadly, there was no room for dessert. I knew I should have left those final bites of the lobster, but just couldn't resist. Instead, I did enjoy a wonderful cup of "real" java!! (Another thing you learn travelling the world and third world countries...) Real java and cream is not easy to come by.

Thanks again Chef Ivan for the scrumptious meal, and Evelyn for visiting our table to ensure all was good!! It always helps to see the owners and management around a restaurant, and so intimately involved!!! Not all establishments on your little island have this, as their owners seem to find it appropriate to leave during the "low" season. Glad to see your low season customers are just as important as your high season ones!!!

3  Thank LizBRS
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We used to lunch at the old Yachtsman on many occasions but this was our first visit to them at their new location. The restaurant is really lovely, right on a great beach, airy, well decorated and furnished. We had a lovely lunch of excellent fish and chips (and coming from Yorkshire, we know a thing about great fish and chips), really good fish tacos and a great steak and gorgonzola pizza. All washed down with draft ice cold Carib. Fantastic! Probably one of our best lunches on Island during our stay and we all decided to go back for dinner on our last night. The portions are really large and the food will not disappoint. Worth a trip, or two whilst you are on Island.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Enjoyed the fresh grilled mahi mahi with vegetable medley and rice and peas , the vegetables were nice and crisp with carrots ,broccoli cauliflower and squash. They were under seasoned though. The grilled fish was excellent with some fresh lemons added to it. The rice and peas were standard .everything was piping hot on arrival to table
Service was great .. I believe her name was Ursula .
As others mentioned it seemed slightly expensive but the setting was beautiful
They are well known on the island for the thin crust pizza which is wood fired and een featured one with lobster

1  Thank Frexinet