“great specials”

Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on pristine beachfront with uncluttered and spectacular views of St. Kitts. Open daily for lunch and dinner 12pm-9pm. Located only minutes from the Four Seasons. Certified Black Angus Steaks, fresh lobster, fresh seafood and pasta and thin crust pizza oven using only the highest quality tomatoes for our sauce and toppings. Enjoy an extensive selection of wines by the glass or by the bottle and specialty drinks and cocktails always available. Relax in comfortable beach lounge chairs with umbrellas available daily. You'll find our friendly and attentive staff eager to serve you.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I chanced upon this place while driving around Nevis on a day tour from St Kitts. I have to admit the menu at the entrance didnt look that exciting but when I saw the specials on the board I then realised this was much more than a beach bar. I had a superb lunch with excellent service. I had a fish dish which was perfectly prepared and presented. There is also an unbeatable view across to St Kitts.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Hey what American & everybody else doesn't like fireworks? Well maybe some don't (Dear Owner) post. It was crazy busy there that night, you feel you were the only one waiting. You needed to chill out & enjoy the evening like everyone else was. Gee Greg drunk??? I talked with him right after the show was over & he was quite sober, so not sure what you see that I didn't?
New Years Eve Party will be great too!!! I'm marking my calender for that.

1  Thank Harry H
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My fiance and I celebrated the 4th of July at the Yachtsman. Thankfully we had a reservation as the restaurant was SLAMMED!! Many folks who frequented the Yachtsman were forced to stand and wait for an open table. This simply did not happen until after the 40 minute firework show. The fireworks were great! They were the highlight of the evening. Due to the number of folks in attendance the staff needed roller skates. The kitchen was backed up, the bar was running around like mad men, and the wait staff was doing the best they could. A couple of suggestions: If you advertise a BBQ please put the hot dogs and burgers on the grill ( you cannot beat a grilled hot dog with all of the toppings), set up a second bar on your great patio area (this would take the pressure off of your main bar, and allow for faster service), folks are patient for food if they have a drink...but become disillusioned when they have neither drink nor food. I promised the owners that we would give them another shot...and this we will do. p.s. I know this was the first time you did this event, at this location, don't give up!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was very impressed with the decor. Well done and a perfect sailing theme. The pizza was wonderful, do not miss out on ordering when you visit. I was most impressed with the extensive wine list and offerings. Service was spot on. We will be back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We recently stayed at the Hamilton beach condos over the 4th of July weekend and enjoyed every minute of it. The best part about the condos is the Yachtsman Grill. The view is amazing, the restraunt was clean and nicely decorated. They had an amazing selection of wine, champaign and even cigars. The service was amazing and everyone was so welcoming and caring. The food was mouth watering and was by far one of the best places I have eaten in Nevis. The lobster BLT was delectable. The bread was fresh made and lobster locally caught. I met the owners and they were the sweetest and most caring people ever. We will definitely be going back there. If your in nevis I Highly recommend you stop by for some amazing food, good service and a relaxing atmosphere.

2  Thank Jonathan W