“Quiet & beautiful”

and up
St Kitts Full Day Catamaran to Nevis
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Charlestown
More attraction details
Owner description: A postcard of a beach: fine white sands, coconut palms, placid waters and even a lagoon behind the beach.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Pinney's beach is on the Four Season's resort and we spend the first two days of our 6 days on the beach. It is very quiet without a lot of people around. The service from the bar tenders was excellent. There are a lot of beach chairs with umbrella's available and you don't have to worry about not getting chairs, that is not a concern here. We went snorkeling just off of the beach and while it's not the best I've ever done for snorkeling there was a lot more fish than I had expected, I was pleasantly surprised. It is just a nice, quiet beach to spend a morning or afternoon. There is a bathroom next to the beach and you can order food from Cabana's to the beach as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We traveled to Nevis and visited Pinney's Beach in March 2014. I was travelling with my two children (aged 5 and 7). The water was clear as glass, shallow and calm, perfect for them to swim in. The bottom of the ocean was sandy without rocks. The beach sand was fine and dark brown (therefore hot on little feet) but still good to build sand castles with. The views were fabulous. It was quiet and we felt all alone - in a good way though. This was a good beach and I would return, but in my travels I have seen nicer.

2  Thank canada098
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We took a catamaran to Nevis from St Kitts. The views were amazing. The water was beautiful but the sand was dark, probably volcanic. We enjoyed a relaxing stay soaking in the beauty.

4  Thank LPLoveToTravel
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Nice quiet beach.. no real activity or lounge chairs to utilize. Don't remember and services on premise either.

1  Thank HomesBytheBayofMD
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A long stretch of calm Caribbean sea with a walkable beach and bars such as Lime there too. If you only have a day this is the beach to go too. That's why Four Seasons is there too.

1  Thank IrishFan-80