Stayed for a long weekend with my boyfriend and mom. Service was fantastic (everyone was friendly and helpful), breakfast was great and filling, and lunch and drinks by the pool were great although the lunch menu was lacking in vegetarian options.
The grounds of the Montpelier are beautiful, and it's worth finding the hammock at the edge of the property for some quite reading. As Nevisians who visit every year, we usually stay with family or rent houses, but it is safe to say that from now on we'll be staying at the Montpelier every time. Just a beautiful hotel and peaceful hotel. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach is an elegant hideaway in the heart of the Caribbean. Nevis is an unspoiled island with stunning natural beauty. Only 6 miles from the beach, the hotel is idyllically situated 750 feet above the Caribbean Sea in the foothills of Nevis Peak. Surrounded by 60 acres of lush tropical gardens and built around one of the island’s original 18th century sugar plantations, this charming getaway is delightfully secluded. Carefully designed to let the fresh sea air and tranquility connect you to a simpler way of life. This unique getaway proudly offers Relais & Chateaux hospitality including fine wine and food with wellness that is both active and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Montpelier Plantation & Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montpelier Plantation And Beach
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach Hotel Charlestown
- Montpelier Plantation Hotel
- Hotel Montpelier Plantation
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach Nevis, St. Kitts And Nevis