We were staying at a nearby cottage so we decided to take the walk to the Hermitage for breakfast on a beautiful sunny day. The property is beautiful, with small gingerbread cottages scattered around. The service was top notch. I had intended to order something light, such as fruit, but when I saw "toasted coconut French toast" on the menu, I immediately changed my mind. It was delicious! My husband ordered the West Indies omelet, and said it was very good as well. It was served with homemade sausage which he liked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Inn Nevis, St. Kitts And Nevis